Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member

Help me out with a cutting cycle PLZ!

hey guys my name is Brandon i dont normally post on here just becuase i dont have a great knowledge span on Steriods just mainly legal supplements but still i come to you for yal guy's help

Well first off here are my current stats:
    18yrs old
    6'2"
    210lbs
    17%BF
    15.75" arms
    43" chest

Ok so heres my question:
    Ever since i was little i was always the "fat kid" well last winter i droped @ 90lbs from just running and eating right last summer got down to 190lbs with 12% bf u could see my abs n everything but i just wasnt that happy now with Spring Break around 4 months away i am gunna really try and get SHREDDED! ive done a cycle of Clen /EC stack, UA/EC(currently on for the 2nd time) hrmm alot of other things as far as little supplements but i was wondering can anyone help me out with setting up a GOOD cutting cycle not neccisarily Roids b/c i dont think ive really reached physical maturity but anything else?? all the supp in the past havent really helped me too much. i just really wanna get down to 8%. if you have any advice or anything dont hesitate to let me know

Oh yeh before u ask heres my Diet Workout and Cardio scheduals

Diet: more of a Keto type only 40G of carbs a day, 6 meals throughout the day, around 2400cal a day also i take ALA to aid in the Keto and UA.

Workout i have a 5 day split i dont wanna go into detail on it im sure everyone knows what a split looks like but as for cardio i try and get around 4-5 times a week (usually mountain Biking or joggin)

I Appreciate all yal guys' help!

Buck

AOL: Buckyo7
    E-mail: [email protected]

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    With you being 18 everybody is going to tell you not to do AS because your too young. But your going to do what you want. ECA,clen ,fina,test prop,eq, and winny are all good cutting cycles. You'll have to figure out which you ones you want to do. Come with a proposed cycle then we can help you out.

i was acctually just readin up on some DNP what would you suggest why is it that i am "too young"? i understand that alot of people are crazy and imature about cycling and end up screwing everthing up but im not one of those kids...pretty smart actually graduated top ten and a semester and a half early. ive been bbing for about 2 years now i will listen to what people post on here unlike alot of other teenagers who (i admit sometimes i do) get something stuck in their head and take in no consideration to what other more experienced people have to say...i just wanna look good by march 9th lol (1st college spring Break!) i also want to do it right....if you think im too young...tell me why u feel that way

Thanks
    Buck

Tried:
    Clen
    UA
    E/C

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

DNP is not something you want to use. Its not worth the risks unless youre planning on competing soon. At your age there is not need to mess with it. I suggest you try clen .

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    If you are a smart kid, you will wait until you are a little older. You also need to do some research on AS before even thinking of injecting anything in your body. DNP shouldn't be used for a first cycle, please read and learn before you fuck yourself up.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Try an NYC stack and some Yohimburn for stubborn fat. It'll help. Leave the DNP , if you were able to get down to 190lbs @ 12% bf naturally you don't need DNP.

i was only able to get down to 12% by using clen with an E/C and UA after all that....and doing all this while i was on keto. which i couldnt keep ater the UA. i apprecitate all of your comments as far as Yohimburn goes i acctually tried lipoderm-y for a full month and didnt loose anything on size so i waited a week to see if it was water retention but it wasnt. on clen i got up to 400mg and it wasnt really makin me shake or sweat i believe that i just have a naturally high tolerance as to that goes but if u guys believe DNP is out of the question and not right for me i will take those comments into more consideration. im just getting really frustrated right now ive been on UA for almost 3 weeks and havent lost anything and i got it from a reliable sorce so i know its legit.....ive been on a strict keto for @ a month and a half and havent lost anything either all i notice is that water retention went away. Guys Please help me i dont know what to do keep the comments comming how do u feel about a little milder, Clen/T3 stack?? i doubt it would work though....what am i doing wrong? i diet right, w/o right, supplement right (post workout n such) i just cant figure it out thats why i came over to this board!

Thanks
    Buck

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    DO THE CLEN AND CYTOMEL AND WORK OUT IF YOU HAVE TO CUT YOUR FOOD INTAKE BACK JUST TWICE A WEEK I HAVE TOO EAT GOOD ALL WEEK EXCEPT MONDAYS WED FRIDAYS IF I HAVE SOME WEIGHT THAT WONT COME OFF OH I TAKE THE CLEN AND T3 THREE TIMES A DAY

Thread Information