djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

5 weeks in, pretty happy

frontloaded the 1st two weeks with 1000mg test enant and 1000mg eq, then the next 3 weeks have followed with 750/600 enant/eq, making very very nice gains...im up 15 lbs (while taking arimidex , nice huh?) strength, endurance, vascularity, hardness are all through the roof, i just finished my 4th week of dbol at 37.5 mg daily, and now im stopping because i dont like the nicotene component of the loeffler dbol, makes me feel like shit...some examples of strength gains are:

dumbell shoulder press went from 70lb dumbells to 100lb dumbells x 8 reps (60lb overall gain)
    incline dumbell press went from 80 lb dumbells to 115 lb dumbells x 8 reps (70 lb overall gain)
    skull crushers went from 100 to 130 x 12

just so you have some idea i put those in there, i been getting approx 3500-5000 calories a day, and at least 200g protein, sometimes upwards around 400...current weight is 248 and i started at 232. not eating very clean, just trying to manage 5000 calories a day, its very difficult...all in all i think things are working out rather well...wish me luck and ill keep everyone posted...

Dj

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    best of luck bro! sounds like an awsome cycle!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    good luck with cycle bro great results so far..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

brundle is offline Associate Member
    Those are great results. I'm interested in seeing how your gains will progess in the next 5 weeks (assuming you've got 5 weeks left).

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Those are great results! I started my cycle about the same time as you, that dbol really jump started it for you! Keep it up

David B. is offline Member

Re: 5 weeks in, pretty happy

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    ... i just finished my 4th week of dbol at 37.5 mg daily, and now im stopping because i dont like the nicotene component of the loeffler dbol, makes me feel like shit...
    Nicotene? Are these Reforvit-Bs?

...later...

Oh, yeah, there it is right on the label: "Nicotinamida 10.0mg" Why the hell would they put THAT in there?

--dnb

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like ur getting the most out of ur cycle, KEEP IT UP
    always good to hear bros out there doing it right

regards
    MH

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Looks like fantastic results so far!

McBain is offline Member
    Sounds like a killer cycle bro, how is the bloat and has your bf gone up at all?

dansteelman is offline Member
    good luck bro

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the replies guys, ,just gives me that much more of a drive to succeed...to answer a few questions here, ther cycle is going to last 15 weeks, possibly 20 depending on if my results keep going or not, no need to keep going if im completely saturated...never really ran long cycle before so i thought i would give it a shot this time, plus the sooner i finish this bulking the sooner i can begin cutting (tren , winny, eq). now to the weight gains, ive gained 16lbs total, id say about 5 lbs water,and my bf has gone up 1-2%, hardly any though, im taking the anastrozole at .25mg daily so thats helping quite a bit, i kinda miss the bloat because of the strength and lubrication that goes along with it, but the being solid and vascular is also a nice touch, thanks again for all the replies, ill keep everyone informed, take care everybody!

Thread Information