latman49 is offline Member

Numbness from the pump

I have been on Fina for 2 weeks and today, for the first time, I got a pump that was unreal. I was working arms and when I started doing forearm curls, after the first set my forearms felt like they were going to rip through my skin. Then after the second set, my entire arms went numb and I couldn't feel a thing. While doing the third set, I couldn't feel anything and I just did them til my grip gave out. After that my arms were hot and tingly and the feeling didn't come back for like 20 mins. Is this something that I should be worried about?

latman49 is offline Member
    bump

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, i get the same thing.... in my opinion, i thing it's great ; i never got these pumps , like i get now, from fina.... i don't think there is nothing for you to worry about , just keep on pumping the weight's... maybe i'm crazy, but i get the same feelings , and i love it.... i'm not worried.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    my friend who is currently on the same test 200 cycle as me(but without the eq Im doing) says hes always got that at the peak of a cycle. i was asking him today about a weird tinglng in my forearms and he was telling me about how his whole arm will go numb during a killer set and stay numb for a while.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have been on fina for like 2 and hafl weeks.at the end of week first i was doing biceps they swell so much after a couple of sets and kind of froze right then i was thinking what if this dont go away quick i wont be able to use my arms ...lol.since then its been a week and i still get pumps but nowhere close to that one.one more thing i have noticed on this fina only cycle that i am running first couple of days even though i wasnt working out(due to travelling)my arms grew i swear they looked bigger in about 2days,but since then they havent grown anymore or at least look anybigger and my pumps are not quite as strong as during that first week so instead of pumps being the same as the first week and me getting bigger i have stoped here.i dont know what to hell maybe being a bit inpatient

Thread Information