Thread: Gyno Troubles

bigtrain is offline Junior Member

Gyno Troubles

Hi All,

I have a bit of an issue with some possible gyno developing in my left pec. There seems to be some sort of lump or something in there, not directly behind my nipple but off to the side. I never noticed anything before until one night after some grabbing and whatnot during sex i sort of felt around the area and felt it. It doesnt hurt really or anything.

My workout routine hasnt been all that great recently as I am in school and havent been able to find the time to get in the gym as much as I would like. I am using some test prop though. Been on it for about a month now and there were two times when I missed an injection. I did it as soon as I remembered which was about 12 hours later in each case.

I started taking Nolvadex yesterday, 40 mgs and will continue with it until I see results. What should I do about the test prop? discontinue? I also have winstrol around. I was thinking about stopping the test prop and running winstrol for a month with the nolvadex. Could this have been prompted by a less rigorous workout regimen or from not having my blood levels totally consistent from missing those injections?

What does everybody recommend I do to get this under control?

Thanks very much

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You're on the right track.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
    Hi All,

I started taking Nolvadex yesterday, 40 mgs and will continue with it until I see results.
    20mgs is sufficient.

What should I do about the test prop? discontinue?
    Not necessary, Nolva will effectively block the receptor and simultaneously starve it of gyno increasing/sustaining estrogen (in any form).

I also have winstrol around. I was thinking about stopping the test prop and running winstrol for a month with the nolvadex.
    See above.

Could this have been prompted by a less rigorous workout regimen or from not having my blood levels totally consistent from missing those injections?
    No, neither cases impact the condition, as it is primarily the result of an imbalance in the Test/Estro ratio in favor of estro.

What does everybody recommend I do to get this under control?
    A prolonged course of either Nolva (cited above), or Letro (protocol outlined in CBino's signature). The latter is preferable with 19-Nors.

Thanks very much
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information