D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

Anyone Ever Heard Of Teslac

IT SAY'S IN THE PROFILE THAT TESLAC SUPPRESSES ESTROGEN FOREVER? JUST A LITTLE WHILE HAS ANY ONE EVER USED THIS BEFORE AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IT SUPPRESSED MY ESTROGEN FOREVER WOULD THAT BE A BAD THING AND WHATS THE USE OF ESTROGEN DO WE NEED IT IF NOT THEN WHY NOT TAKE TESLAC?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Another caps lock thread..Ahhh!!!

Dude I havent ever heard of the drug, trying going to Web MD..alot of good info there.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The profile is wrong. Teslac is a very weak anti-e and in my opinion all but useless. You are much better off with arimidex even if it does cost a lot more.

Grant is offline Member
    second that rickson! arimidex works

Mastiff is offline Member
    I have to disagree on that, Teslac does work, I've used it. I've used a-dex too, they both seemed about equally effective to me. You need estrogen for a number of things, but the big deal is your bones. Too little estrogen and you'll get osteoporosis. Estrogen is what closes your growth plates, thats why women are generally shorter, they have more estrogen so their growth plates close quicker.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I used Teslac on my first cycle and had no estrogen related problems. I started Teslac after 3rd injection. I took two tabs a day, 5 days a week for 6 weeks. Cycle was 300mg Test 300mg Deca per week for 10 weeks.

Thread Information