Thread: staying off

tat
    tat is offline New Member

staying off

how long after clomid therapy can you get back on the gear.i know that you should stay off for half as long as you were on ,but hypothetically speaking how soon after clomid could you gear it up and start seeing gains again.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on the gear used, length of the cycle, the age of the person, and how quick that person can recover. There is not one answer. Your time needed for recovery may be very different from other peoples.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bro, I have always used the rule, off time= On Time, not half. Don't risk your health bro, take a break from AS and your body will thank you for it later when you get older.

At least equal time off as sicilian30 just said, don't bother with half that would be pointless. I get a physical and blood work to check my liver values at the end of each cycle. Don't worry about the loss of gains on your off cycle because you can always go back on later, when you've taken the propper amount of time off.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by youngNhungry
    At least equal time off as sicilian30 just said, don't bother with half that would be pointless. I get a physical and blood work to check my liver values at the end of each cycle. Don't worry about the loss of gains on your off cycle because you can always go back on later, when you've taken the propper amount of time off.
    same here, i think people purposely rationalize their thoughts irrationaly just to make things seem 'ok', you only get one body, its been said a million times but its true, not to mention life is short enough, why endanger your chances of a longer life? take it easy, follow the commonly observed rules...good luck

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would go with a minimum of 8 weeks free of everything, even if you only had a 6 week short cycle.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    How do you guys count "time off" Do you start from the day of last inject or from the start of clomid??

brundle is offline Associate Member
    The longer you stay clean, the better the results will be when you do cycle again.

Thread Information