Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

What do you guys think about my next cycle?

Hey fellas, starting to put together my next cycle, wanted to get some input from you guys.. Here goes:
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg day
    Week 1-8 Sustanon 500mg per week
    Week 1-10 EQ@ 400mg per week
    cycle of t 3
    Week 5-10 winny 60mg per day
    clomid post
    armidex/Nolv and other anti esters on hand.

I am thinking about throwing some deca in there, but not sure if I should just save it for my next cycle? what do you guys think?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks pretty good might be a little harsh on the liver running 17AA's for ten weeks but I know you are experienced. Why are you stopping test at week 8 because of the bloat?

Well Sustanon works better for me Rickson when I run in 8 weeks for some reason. Besides, in my previous posts sustanon really screws my hormones up. The only reason I am doing sustanon this cycle, cause I had a bunch left over on my last cycle, and need to use it.
    Thanks for the advice on the 17aa's, I have done it before, But I will be injecting the winny, I understand that it is somewhat easier on the liver than the tabs. Don't know, may reconsider my winny or dbol .
    Thanks for the input Rickson

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    run it like this, this will help out your liver..............

week 1-4 dbol 50mg ED
    week 1-8 sust 500mg
    week 1-10 EQ 400mg
    week 9-13 winny 60mg ED

then cycle T3 however yuo want i would say 12.5mg ED for no more tan 6 weks anywhere you want to, then clomid starts 2 days after last winny inject. and i would say arim .25ed from beginning of cycle until end of clomid. the 4week break from dbol to winny will give your liver time to recover. Slide!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like what JetBlack has but would love to see you throw prop in weeks 9-13 at 100 mg EOD as an addition. Otherwise that is good placement of the winny for liver and recovery.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    f you would want to throw the prop in there, i would say then why dont you just use like test enth or cyp throughout the cycle instead of sust........
    week 1-10 test enth or cyp 500mg

or if you want to use sust, then use the prop, run prop like this........

week 11-13 prop 100mg EOD

you should wait 2 weeks from last sust ijection cus for at least 2 weeks you will still have strong levels of sust flowing through your body. Slide!

Thanks Jet, I may take your advice on this one. I ran a cycle like this last go around, didn't have any problems, course, I took my Liver protectors religiously.
    Test Prop, I hate, cause it hurts like a mofo, and I get gyno big time from it. That is one of the reasons I hate sustanon . But I need to use it, and I got really good results from it last time, bearing the painful shots mind you. I am going to try and mix the sustanon with the EQ for my shots, see if that helps with the pain, I understand it does.
    I have a ton of test enthanate, and I did think about adding some to it. Thanks again for you guys advice!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

personally

i think it sucks and you would have been better spending your $$$ on CELL TECH, NITRO WHEY, and a greg kovacs autographed picture to keep you motivated. that's just MUSCLETECH's, i mean, my opinion,hehe

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: personally

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i think it sucks and you would have been better spending your $$$ on CELL TECH, NITRO WHEY, and a greg kovacs autographed picture to keep you motivated. that's just MUSCLETECH's, i mean, my opinion,hehe

Jason is too f*cking funny... I love it when he comes around and adds his classic humor to some of the threads.. Guess that what keeps me coming back to AR!!!!! LOL.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

S30 you know you're my boy but!!!

my name isn't jason!!!!!!that's PTBYjason.he's that shady character who lurks around and watches over us w/ that shady guy MUGS,hahaha.i'm plain old partyboy, but glad i can make you laugh!!haha BTW, you got my PM last night??or wait, this morning.shit i'm still up,hahaha

sorry PARTYBOYNYC:::::
    Yeah bro check your PM"s buddy, you have one from me..
    BTW how the hell have ya been Canes??? where the hell have you beeN?

Thread Information