BullDogg20 is offline Member

sOURCES AND ROIDS!!!

jUST CURIOUS ON WHAT EVERYONE PERSPECTIVE IS ON FINDING A NEW SOURCE FOR GEAR. sAY U HAD A SOURCE IN A DIFFERANT CITY BUT YOU DIDNT KNOW THE SOURCE PERSONALY AND YOUR FRIEND WAS THE MIDDLE MAN TO ALL THE TRANSACTIONS. wELL WHEN U MOVED TO A NEW PLACE HOW DID U GO AROUND TO FINDING A NEW SOURCE. i DONT WANT TO JUST ASK SOMEONE HEY DO YOU NO A SOURCE. i WORK OUT AT A SMALL GYM, WHERE THEIR IS A FEW BIG GUYS, BUT HONESTLY I DONT REALLY SEE ANY ONE THAT PROBALY JUICES, MAYBE A FEW BUT GIVE ME YOUR OPIONS ON HOW YOU WOULD FIND A NEW SOURCE. i DONT REALLY TRUST ORDERING THOUGH THE MAIL, I THINK THATS JUST TOO RISKY.

jamotech is offline Member
    wELL CONSIDERING YOUR SITUATION, i WOULD RECONSIDER GOING THROUGH THE MAIL. iF NOT YOURE JUST GONNA HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME, MAKE FRIENDS first! HOPFULLY YOULL MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU, YOU MIGHT YOU MIGHT NOT BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MOVE. oOPS i LEFT THE caps lock on. lol.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME WITH THOSE FREAKING CAP LOCKS

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    For me, it's all about location. I live in the middle of nowhere, and it's hard to find someone who knows what a rep is much less juice. The only people you can get it from are druggies who charge a shitload b/c they know no one else has it (had to learn that the hard way). If location is a problem for you, I suggest putting in a lot of online time, get some sources, and do the ref checks.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I wonder some many E-mails you have gotton ??...If you need a source just go in the Chat room on the home page..

Edited this because I some how added a "420" in the origanal post..hmm I think iam too high..
    Last edited by Ryanhallmark; 10-26-2002 at 11:46 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    I wonder some many E-mails you have gotton 420...If you need a source just go in the Chat room on the home page..

rh,
    this guy asks a legit question, and you send him to the chat room? i know you were having some fun, but he might take you seriously bro, you ever think of that? i agree with email part of your post, he probably got a bunch of those, but this isnt the way to handle something like this, ok?

bd,
    ignore any emails you get, and dont go looking in the chat room for a source. like posted above, put in some online time, get to know some decent people(there are a lot who hang out here), and most of all, BE PATIENT.

good luck............

peace bb79

Yeah sorry I thought that he would know that I was just joking..Dude..Stay out of the chat room..I was joking.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'd be surprised how many recreational dealers know connections for juice to pass on if you are good with them. I am not saying to go out and buy an ounce of some mary jane - but if you happen to know the people involved in that circle, someone with gear probably ain't too far off.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    This is not a source board, there are other boards that support that type of behavior---this is what gives this board a bad name! Dont come here and expect to meet up with a drug dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got questions? ask'em!!!! Need answers??? ask questions---but do not use this board to find a source!
    -Cy

Originally posted by IronCy
    This is not a source board, there are other boards that support that type of behavior---this is what gives this board a bad name! Dont come here and expect to meet up with a drug dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got questions? ask'em!!!! Need answers??? ask questions---but do not use this board to find a source!
    -Cy
    Hey man...Iam sorry..

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    bro, I know you were messing with the rookie!!! its all good, I just think the members who have been around for a while should take it upon there shoulders to promote the board in a positive way----we gotta let peeps know that they can just come to this board for a "hook up" on illegal activity. There are a lot of members here who follow the law---just dont want to bring the boards' name down. I know--and many other who read this know---you were just messin wit him.
    -Cy

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

in the old days

when i couldn't find anyone to get from, i use to just walk around the gym locker room w/ a phatty 18 gauge sticking out of my ass and just scream, "hey, little help over here!!!anyone got something i can fill this syringe with??!!" being subtle sucks,hehe

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Re: in the old days

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    when i couldn't find anyone to get from, i use to just walk around the gym locker room w/ a phatty 18 gauge sticking out of my ass and just scream, "hey, little help over here!!!anyone got something i can fill this syringe with??!!" being subtle sucks,hehe

that was great you're killin me

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by IronCy
    ----we gotta let peeps know that they can just come to this board for a "hook up" on illegal activity.
    -Cy
    uh, I think you forgot the n't after can, you may want to edit that if you want people to understand your point. I can relate that it is an easy one to miss when reviewing your post bro.

system admin is offline Owner
    party... your a f'n idiot! LOL Good to laugh though

Mugs

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Thanks everyone for giving me your ideas a opionions, i think i am goona try partybynyc idea!!

but Just wanted to clarify i wasnt looking for a source on this board if that what some people thought. I think Ryanhallmark thought that , from what i read in differant thread i posted.

McBain is offline Member

Re: in the old days

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    hahaha good one bro

If that doesn't work he could just hold up a sign "Will work for juice" outside the gym.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: in the old days

Originally posted by McBain

hahaha good one bro

If that doesn't work he could just hold up a sign "Will work for juice" outside the gym.
    haha

Thread Information