Thread: Enanth

Test1984 is offline New Member

Enanth

Hi I wanted to know if It's a good idea to lower my bodyfat % with test enanth
    only cycle, I know the aromatisation is quite high but I will take arimidex or nolva combined with a good diet. I have been training for 5 years natural but now I want to do a cycle to help lower my Bf%, I understand diet is the key to fatloss but I have been dieting for a long time and im stuck at 13% bf.

Thanks .

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    It can help you out in that respect, but its not a guaranteed thing. If your diet isnt good you can easily go up in body fat. I prefer anavar or turinabol for weight loss. Test will jump up your water weight a bit so its harder to gauge where you are at.

Thanks for ur response jigaman, the problem I have is that I have been losing some hair, and some guys told me the best thing to do wast to get some finasteride and and do a test only cycle I'm thinking of a low dose 350mg for 10 weeks, I understand test can be very harsh on the hair but I have been told the fina will help a lot. I know anavar is one the safest steroids and some people tell me its very safe on the hair but other guys tell me is just DHT and will cause pretty bad hairloss. they also say that if I combine the var and finasteride the hairloss will be worst than a test and fina cycle.

thanks again and sorry for my bad English

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Ya ive found that finasteride doesnt help as much as you think. Im doing 350mg/wk and loving it right now. Its true finasteride wont help with var hairloss, but we cant have it all.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Test1984 View Post
    Hi I wanted to know if It's a good idea to lower my bodyfat % with test enanth
    only cycle, I know the aromatisation is quite high but I will take arimidex or nolva combined with a good diet. I have been training for 5 years natural but now I want to do a cycle to help lower my Bf%, I understand diet is the key to fatloss but I have been dieting for a long time and im stuck at 13% bf.

Thanks .

Dude don't take steroids to lose fat....

If you are stuck at 13% bf then it is safe to assume that your deit is not spot on....

If you must take something to aid in fat loss look into clen or albuterol and up your cardio.....

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Dude don't take steroids to lose fat....

If you are stuck at 13% bf then it is safe to assume that your deit is not spot on....

If you must take something to aid in fat loss look into clen or albuterol and up your cardio.....
    but it's much easier with test, Im and Endo and its very difficult for me to lose bodyfat I retain too much water, my diet is good but I just can't go lower than 11% . a guy at the gym told me to use arimidex or nolva alone to help with the fatloss is tthis a good idea?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Test1984 View Post
    but it's much easier with test,
    its never easy.. with or without test you're gonna have to have your diet very clean. if your just trying to lose weight you don't need the test

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    hit it naturally your receptors are fresh why burn them up to cut? save the best gains for a bulk thats what im doing bro

doolo is offline Associate Member
    Any aas will help, I'm currently on prop 300mg/mast p 350mg week and its helping me cut. Yah this is my first cycle too and I'm cutting. It keeps you full and muscular looking, I've cut naturally a couple times and I always end up feeling skinny and lose quite a bit of muscle. I'm an endo aswell which is prolly why I lose alot of muscle.

If all you can reach naturally is 13% somthing is off for sure. If your set on doing a cycle tho, and your worried about hair and estrogen, I'd recommend a low dose of test around 350mg EW with clen /t3 or eca/t3 and maybe proviron instead of an AI or SERM.

I dunno tho, I'm no hands on expert, just read alot.

strengthens_Brazil is offline New Member
    Best use ephedrine or any fatburner than T3. T3 destroyed the musculature, a diet requires 100% from start to finish and is still risky. To lose fat is aerobic + (ephedrine) and the largest, "diet"

Thread Information