J0k3R is offline Associate Member

How would I know??

What are the odds of doing a prop only cycle but the gear was actual deca with a prop label?

Here's the situation

Well I recently attempted an 8 week cycle of test prop 150 mg EOD.
    I was going to stop after the 3rd week because I didn't notice any strength gains but I went another week. All I noticed was a 4 pound weight increase. (which I noticed after the first week so i'm guessing it was water)

I didn't feel shut down at all even after 3 weeks of NO pct. "I had it on hand just to see if I was really shut down or not" During this time I was making great gains. I was really wondering what was going on. "which is the peaking point for deca so i've read" I increased my bench by about 30 pounds in 3 weeks. But...

3 weeks after my last shot sex seemed as interesting to me as watching paint dry. I even resisted a couple of times I had the chance to. My dick wouldn't get hard either unless I played with it for about 15 minutes and when i did have sex i lasted 3 times as long.

No loss in strength from the gains I did make and I've lost maybe 3 pounds just from dieting.

Its been about 4 1/2 weeks since my last shot now. My libido is back up. I can keep an erection but I cum a lot faster

Is it a possibility that the gear was deca instead of prop? or was it maybe Test Cypionate or Enth?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    thats a hard one to call, but you gave up pretty early..

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^i agree.....you have to be ready for some unwanted sides and research how to control/eliminate them.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    thats a hard one to call, but you gave up pretty early..

True,

I was advised though that if I hadn't noticed ANY increase in strength by the end of the 4th week then to trash it.

And I seriously stayed the same. MAYBE the usual increase in 5 pounds on bench but i was really struggling on my sets.

Thread Information