johnstamos is offline New Member

Testosterone Cypionate question

I have recently been doing IM injections of testosterone cypionate 2cc every 2 weeks I have done 2 10cc bottles with a 8 week break between bottles of it. I cant get it from the same person anymore and I am looking to get another bottle. Would it be possible to either find a doctor that I could show the bottle to and ask to get more saying its for rebuilding muscle from when I hurt my back in a car accident. or what would you guys recomend to do? I would appreciate any help I live near the dc metropolitan area.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not even a reasonable option, ther isnt a dr in the country that would give you a perscription just because you have a bottle of test. what kind of help do you want?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I agree with Pietro as always. Additionally it sounds like you are not at all cycling properly. Do you know what pct is? What exactly is your planned cycle if you did have more?
    What are your stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

I was in a car accident back in oct hurt my back really bad. prior to the accident I was benching 250 and weighed about 235. when I finaly did start lifting again in feb I was struggling to lift 80 without hurting my back. while using the testosterone my back has gotten alot of the strength back no where near able to lift 250 again but Im feeling more myself and not having contstant back muscle pain. Im not a huge body builder and Im not trying to stack anything I just want to get back to where I was and the testosterone was a huge help. I do weekly drug tests for probation so that may limit me in the things I can take.my current stats are:

weight: 185
    height:5'10"
    training: 4years
    not sure on body fat im husky build

Big
    do you know what pct is?
    are you actually planning a cycle or just planning to take test indefinitely?

burnin69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstamos View Post
    I have recently been doing IM injections of testosterone cypionate 2cc every 2 weeks I have done 2 10cc bottles with a 8 week break between bottles of it. I cant get it from the same person anymore and I am looking to get another bottle. Would it be possible to either find a doctor that I could show the bottle to and ask to get more saying its for rebuilding muscle from when I hurt my back in a car accident. or what would you guys recomend to do? I would appreciate any help I live near the dc metropolitan area.
    Are you doing 1cc per week or are you waiting 2 weeks for each injection of 2cc?? Oh and mg's is a much better way to explain your doses. Also
    cycle + PCT = Time off, so if you do a 12week cycle with 4 week PCT taking into fact that cyp you have to wait 2 weeks after cycle to start PCT you should have atleast 4 months of rest till your next cycle. And sorry man these guys are right in saying finding a doctor that will give you test in your situation is highly unlikely.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so what exactly do you want to know? what is the weekly dose your taking now?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sry i'm trying to figure out the question?

I was in a car accident back in oct hurt my back really bad. prior to the accident I was benching 250 and weighed about 235. when I finaly did start lifting again in feb I was struggling to lift 80 without hurting my back. while using the testosterone my back has gotten alot of the strength back no where near able to lift 250 again but Im feeling more myself and not having contstant back muscle pain. Im not a huge body builder and Im not trying to stack anything I just want to get back to where I was and the testosterone was a huge help. I do weekly drug tests for probation so that may limit me in the things I can take.my current stats are:

Big

umm, yeah, you posted that in post 4 and post 9.
    so what's the question?

my question is what would be the best way to get more test? my other question was how long to wait inbetween which you seem to have answered. I was doing 400mg(2cc) every 2 weeks.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    by a doc is out of the question....and i think most ppl on here, for test cyp, would recommend at least doing 1cc (200mg) twice a week which equals 400mg/week for 12 weeks no breaks in between then pct.... And youre probably gonna get hell for only being 20

testa dura is offline Banned
    can you crash your natural test with deca ,,,,,then get blood work done,,,it will come back low in natural test then boom,,,,script for test baby
    is that stupid or will it work??????

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    my question is what would be the best way to get more test? my other question was how long to wait inbetween which you seem to have answered. I was doing 400mg(2cc) every 2 weeks.

About the only way to get test from a Doc these days is for hormone replacement therapy a.k.a. HRT at 20 it may be a hard sell. But it is not unheard of. Since you have been taking test if you stop taking it it is nearly a guarantee that you would show very low natural test on a lab test as your natural production will be shut down. So if you want to see an urologist or endocrinologist or an anti aging Doc that would be your best bet going thru the "system". DO NOT mention prior use though or you will never get anything.

Thread Information