Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    can a mod just come in here and kick him out he is not even supposed to be in these forums!!!! this kid is the kind of shit that can shut these kind of boards down.

hey kid, aromatization has little to do with shutting down your natural testosterone production. and stuff like 1-test can shut you down for good especially if you are just 15, and you wont be able to naturally produce testosterone on your own. and why did you post this in the steroid forum, that is not a steroid it should be in the supplement forum.

stop coming to this website, you shouldnt be here, have fun though destroying your body. Slide!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude - you are 15 years old! You sound like a good kid and one that has a great athletic career ahead of him. And very smart. Don't jump into stuff like this - you do not need it... you're body is producing enough hormones... don't f' up your natural balance or it can change the rest of your life... which has many years ahead of it. Whether a scholarship is in your future or not... the pros of using androgens at 15 does not out weigh the cons.

And you give us more responsible users a bad rep.

And those guys that you think are standing out... I had them in my High School too. Many of them were dead with aids, shot themselves or where shot by others only a few years after High School. And I am not exagerating. You will see after you are out of High School for awhile what happens to some of them. Don't get tangeled into irresponsible drug use. And doing roids or even prohormones at 15 is irresponsible.

Fuck it brah - obviously you will do what you want... but it makes me upset to see kids thinking a pill is there answer to athletic goals. They see the mags and mass advertising in the multimillion dollar market and spend way too much on a pill vs knowledge and training... knowledge is power.

Don't get me wrong. You are probably very talented and smart - but I can not condone your decsion...

Good luck to you.

young n experienced is offline New Member
    Originally posted by JetBlack
    can a mod just come in here and kick him out he is not even supposed to be in these forums!!!! this kid is the kind of shit that can shut these kind of boards down.

hey kid, aromatization has little to do with shutting down your natural testosterone production.
    and stuff like 1-test can shut you down for good especially if you are just 15, and you wont be able to naturally produce testosterone on your own. and why did you post this in the steroid forum, that is not a steroid it should be in the supplement forum.

stop coming to this website, you shouldnt be here, have fun though destroying your body. Slide!
    i know that it can shut down natural testosterone, but it will come back after.
    i posted here because it would get more views. ACE!

Originally posted by Warrior
    Dude - you are 15 years old! You sound like a good kid and one that has a great athletic career ahead of him. And very smart. Don't jump into stuff like this - you do not need it... you're body is producing enough hormones... don't f' up your natural balance or it can change the rest of your life... which has many years ahead of it. Whether a scholarship is in your future or not... the pros of using androgens at 15 does not out weigh the cons.

And you give us more responsible users a bad rep.

And those guys that you think are standing out... I had them in my High School too. Many of them were dead with aids, shot themselves or where shot by others only a few years after High School. And I am not exagerating. You will see after you are out of High School for awhile what happens to some of them. Don't get tangeled into irresponsible drug use. And doing roids or even prohormones at 15 is irresponsible.

Fuck it brah - obviously you will do what you want... but it makes me upset to see kids thinking a pill is there answer to athletic goals. They see the mags and mass advertising in the multimillion dollar market and spend way too much on a pill vs knowledge and training... knowledge is power.

Don't get me wrong. You are probably very talented and smart - but I can not condone your decsion...

Good luck to you.
    thanks for respecting me.

you are wrong, it might not come back after, especially sincee you are so young, your hormone systems are very sensitive. so if you shock it and shut it down for 8 weeks, there is a chance it wont come back. but whatever you are so old and experieinced and educated and so you already knew that right, so i guess you are smart enough to make your own decisons and mess up your life anyway you see fit.

trty looking up a member here named "bellicose", you 2 pimple faced kids probably have alot in common. Slide!

that is heresay, test levels return to normal shortly after the body finds out that it is not producing enough. I have friends who have done the same cycle I am about to do at 16 years old and ultimately had little side effects other than lethargy and acne.

what is heresay there is no rule that says your body has to do anything. and if you shut it off it does not magically come back on when you are done, if threres came back which it might not have come back all the way it does not mean yours will, there are no rules that your body has to follow. but whatever, those prohormones do more harm then good anyways, you will probably not even gain 2 pounds from it. and most of the gains you get will be from eating and working out good if you are doing that.

but i guarantee you can get better gains if you just have a proper diet and workout intensely, without those rip-off prohormones. Slide!

Originally posted by JetBlack
    what is heresay there is no rule that says your body has to do anything. and if you shut it off it does not magically come back on when you are done, if threres came back which it might not have come back all the way it does not mean yours will, there are no rules that your body has to follow. but whatever, those prohormones do more harm then good anyways, you will probably not even gain 2 pounds from it. and most of the gains you get will be from eating and working out good if you are doing that.

but i guarantee you can get better gains if you just have a proper diet and workout intensely, without those rip-off prohormones. Slide!
    i overestimated your intelligence. do some reading on avantlabs.com or bodybuilding.com's message boards. people gain 20 lbs on cycles of 1-test, its the truth.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How about everybody stops flaming on the kid. He wanted opinons, not smart ass remarks and bullshit. Kids are going to be kids and he's going to do what he wants. Im getting tired of everybody flaming on bros in here.

Originally posted by tt333
    How about everybody stops flaming on the kid. He wanted opinons, not smart ass remarks and bullshit. Kids are going to be kids and he's going to do what he wants. Im getting tired of everybody flaming on bros in here.
    thanks, im also looking for advice.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro this is how it is, you know how everybody here feels...and i do mean everybody. you wont find a responsible person on this board who will condone what you are going to do. If we cant stop you, please take all the necessary precautions to ensure that the sides you can experience are kept to a minimum. Please also understand that just because your friends natural test levels came back, doesnt mean your will. Everybody is different. So good luck to you bro, I hope you think some more on this and realize that if you had a good diet, rest, and training program you could put on 20lbs in a very short amount of time. Your test levels are soaring now bro, why do you want to shut them down???

peace

Originally posted by symatech
    So good luck to you bro, I hope you think some more on this and realize that if you had a good diet, rest, and training program you could put on 20lbs in a very short amount of time. Your test levels are soaring now bro, why do you want to shut them down???

peace
    i probably can't put 20 lbs on in a short amount of time, since I am at 195 right now, and am currently cycled off creatine.

my natural test levels are nowhere near the level of blood serum test that would be circulating through my blood on a cycle. and i wont shut them down. the concept of cycling was introduced so that people do not pernmently shut down natural test production! once off, the body recognizes that I do not have high enough testosterone and boosts LH levels, which in turn converts to DHEA, >androstenedione, >testosterone.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I apologize for joining in on the chorus on condemnation here but I have to agree.

You have not experienced your body's full natural testosterone levels yet. Your natural testosterone levels are already high and they are going to get higher! But they may not if you fart around with the prohormones. You may end up with lower testosterone levels over the next few years because of this cycle you're planning. In other words you may be paying money for something that in the long run lowers your overall endogenous testosterone levels - all for a little boost today that you really don't need anyway!

Please read this one reply if nothing else and think about where you expect to be when you reach 20. You have 5 years of really really high endogenous testosterone levels to look forward to. Use it wisely and let your body reward you. Don't damage that potential!

Do not sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate!

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    do you want to have kids?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hmm, I have read this whole thread and believe the kid is on the wrong track! I'm 20 years old and did a ton of research before my first cycle. 15 Is way way too young. Dude, seriously, using juice at that age is pissing in the wind. YOU DON'T NEED IT TO EXCEL!! Only use juice after your natural test levels have started dropping. And don't feed us any crap about how they already have, that would be bullchit! Next thing you know he's gonna OD on dnp and insulin and get famous and give us a bad name. ARGHHHH!!! If i could find this CHILD I would beat him to death with my shoe!!

Mastiff is offline Member
    I know Youngnexperienced isn't going to listen to me, either. I'll say it anyway. When I was 18 I got my diet and exercise together and put on 27lbs of LBM in 9 months. With what is out there now in supplements and the information on diet and exercise on this board I think I could have doubled that. You still have a few years of high school left. Why don't you go seriously balls to the wall with your diet and exercise. Get 5000-6000cal/day, mostly protein. Eat constantly. Keep the amino acids circulating in your blood. Take a time release protein at bedtime. Train hard, but don't overtrain. Overtraining lowers your test levels and increases cortisol. Your body is producing tons of test now. Take advantage of it. Try this for 6 months, that puts you to May. I think rugby is a fall sport, so that would give you time to run your 1-test if the gains didn't impress you. There is a reason everybody here is telling you don't do the 1-test. And its not that they don't want you to succeed. I and they are afraid you'll mess yourself up. I know you don't think you will, but there is a possibility. Basically, I'm saying try this for 6 months. Everybody here will be happy to give you diet and training advice, use it. Six months isn't that long a time to wait, and whatever gains you make in that 6 months puts you that much closer to being great if you do decide to do the 1-test then. Please think about it, and get back to us if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    havent we heard enough of this same shit?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but you are young bro. Your body isn't gonna complete growth 100% till 21, 18 for most. Why do you wanna use hormonal drugs before 18? I'm a young starter too, but not that young. Your in the position where, you will read something, and see what you want to see, not what is really there. Go try to imagine why all these guys on here are advising against it. We could all be wrong, but you really ought to find out before you do anything.

Originally posted by Cruezer
    havent we heard enough of this same shit?

No we haven't cruezer, I don't think that anyone could say he is too young, enough. He asked a question and I'm sure he values everyones opinion whether or not its what he wants to hear. Posting your opinion is what the boards all about bro!

Cruezer is offline Banned
    i dont think he does value every1s opinion cuz he gonna do it neway..PAL!
    im sure every1 else is sick and tired of these same threads '16 n juicin' etc
    give it a rest already! lol

Originally posted by dansteelman
    Hmm, I have read this whole thread and believe the kid is on the wrong track! I'm 20 years old and did a ton of research before my first cycle. 15 Is way way too young. Dude, seriously, using juice at that age is pissing in the wind. YOU DON'T NEED IT TO EXCEL!! Only use juice after your natural test levels have started dropping. And don't feed us any crap about how they already have, that would be bullchit! Next thing you know he's gonna OD on dnp and insulin and get famous and give us a bad name. ARGHHHH!!! If i could find this CHILD I would beat him to death with my shoe!!
    Do not assume that I am a fool because I am young. I have been researching for almost a year now, and have changed my cycle several times in hopes of perfecting it.

Originally posted by Mastiff
    [B]I know Youngnexperienced isn't going to listen to me, either. I'll say it anyway. When I was 18 I got my diet and exercise together and put on 27lbs of LBM in 9 months.
    i have gone from 140 -195 naturally in one year, with proper nutrition and training habits. So I know that natural weight gain is entirely possible. This isn't like I started bodybuilding two weeks ago and haven't gained 30 pounds so I NEED steroids .

Originally posted by dansteelman

No we haven't cruezer, I don't think that anyone could say he is too young, enough. He asked a question and I'm sure he values everyones opinion whether or not its what he wants to hear. Posting your opinion is what the boards all about bro!
    yeah i agree with you, i would like to hear everyone.

Originally posted by Cruezer
    i dont think he does value every1s opinion cuz he gonna do it neway..PAL!
    im sure every1 else is sick and tired of these same threads '16 n juicin' etc
    give it a rest already! lol
    yes, i will probably do it anyway, but that dosn't mean that your opinion isn't valuable to myself and endeavours.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever2

His speech pattern makes me wonder that he is 15....watch out folks, you know "people" are always watching the boards.

like i said, im not like YOU GUYS were at 15. I resemble a man both physically and mentally in many ways. peace.

Would anyone be interested in an in-depth cycle log? I'm sure it would pique your curiousity, seeing I am a teen, and am using 1-test. I bet you don't get many 1-test cycle logs at AR.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by young n experienced
    like i said, im not like YOU GUYS were at 15. I resemble a man both physically and mentally in many ways. peace.
    If you resemble a man mentally in many ways you should have the maturity to realize you are only hurting yourself in the long run by using 1-test.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

yes , i am bigger than alot of people my age, and a better rugby player than most. but the point is that i can sit here and be like a better player, or i can juice and excel. if i do this, life will be my breadbasket. a payed college scholorship (which is possible now, but more than likely if i am one of the best out there)
    Bro you live in Canada! who is using juice for rugby at 15? which team do you play for and what canadian college is going to give a rugby scolarship? Two coaches for the Canadian Rugby team (under 19) are very good friends of mine. Fill me in. Sorry bro, I don't wanna seem like a prick but the story isn't making sense.

well i play on a senior team with guys who are 17+18. i have noticed juicers among us.

I think he is assuming he is going to get a scholarship...If he is as good as he says, he shouldn't need juice to get a scholarship. Thats actually cheating other people who work hard to earn scholarships for school! Does anyone see that as unfair? I do! Young, Where are your morals bud?

there are juicers in every sport my friend. the debate of if they are immoral will forever rage on in eternal hellfire. In my opinion, use for sports DOES give an advantage. Right up until no use becomes a handicap, because of so many users. I do believe that I will have an unfair advantage, and that's what I want

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nj_

If you resemble a man mentally in many ways you should have the maturity to realize you are only hurting yourself in the long run by using 1-test.
    I agree with this completely. There are many forms of maturity, and I believe that if you arent mature enough to have the discipline -just as most people here have- to wait until your natural potential is exhausted, you arent half as mature as youd like to think and therefore have no business with AAS or even 1-Test.

again this is no flame bro just my thoughts on the matter.

peace
    symatech

McBain is offline Member

i have gone from 140 -195 naturally in one year, with proper nutrition and training habits. So I know that natural weight gain is entirely possible. This isn't like I started bodybuilding two weeks ago and haven't gained 30 pounds so I NEED steroids.
    Then why the hell do you want to screw around with your endocrine system if you are making such great gains?!?! If you absolutely need to juice or use PH's in order to get that scholarship you want so badly (and I don't think it is neccessary) you can at least wait another year. And if you haven't gotten what you want then you can consider it, but bro you are what? A sophmore. I have a younger brother your age and it kills me to think about someone so young fucking with their body like that. You are venturing into uncharted waters my friend and my guess is there is a good chance you will regret this down the road..

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read this whole thing in a lot of people have skipped this one comment...
    "I'm doing this because I want a scholarship". Why not screw the athletics and go with academics? Obviously you have the brains for it, head for Uni and into a Kinesiology stream. If you're as big as you say you are and in shape, appearance brings credibility in that field of study. You can go some big places that pay more than being a semi-pro rugby player in a Uni somewhere. For the long run, academics are the way to go.

Juicing it up or pro-hormoning or whatever, that's all up to you. I agree with people on the board though, don't mess up your receptors this young brah, you still have some kick-ass growing to go through.

palme is offline Rosie Member

thanks, im also looking for advice.

The advice is stay of the juice for atleast 5-6 more years bro.

There are some bro´s on this board that started at your age and they regret it today.

Just think about it please.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Do me a favour stop saying cycle, for everything that isnt a steriod . annoying the hel out of me. If i were i probaly wouldnt listen to anybody either. however i am not you and we are all telling you to wait till later when you are older to start messing around with test levels. can seriously hurt you bro.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Re: I've read this whole thing in a lot of people have skipped this one comment...
    "I'm doing this because I want a scholarship". Why not screw the athletics and go with academics? Obviously you have the brains for it, head for Uni and into a Kinesiology stream. If you're as big as you say you are and in shape, appearance brings credibility in that field of study. You can go some big places that pay more than being a semi-pro rugby player in a Uni somewhere. For the long run, academics are the way to go.

Good call, Ronny. Young is sounding very intelligent and thoughtful. He says he is taking a college course as a sophmore (Although I think nutrition as taught in college needs more work, its too limited to accepted theory). He does obviously have the brains for it.

Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I've read this whole thing in a lot of people have skipped this one comment...

Juicing it up or pro-hormoning or whatever, that's all up to you. I agree with people on the board though, don't mess up your receptors this young brah, you still have some kick-ass growing to go through.
    thats what my plan is. with the uni scholorship I will play on the team and get alot of my university payed for. If things turn out, I will at least get the undergrad payed for. Then I am going to study physiology to become a physiotherapist right out of university. After that I can certify myself as a CSCCA strength coach (requires a bachelors degree I think)

Originally posted by BullDogg20
    Do me a favour stop saying cycle, for everything that isnt a steriod. annoying the hel out of me.
    1-test IS a steroid . The compound is active when it reaches the blood stream, unlike prohormones that need to await conversion. ever heard of creatine cycles either? cycling is a process used outside steroids . educate yourself. peace.

Originally posted by bulkmeUP
    do you want to have kids?
    i decided when i was young that I would adopt from third world countrys. peace. (hopefully that will be alright with a wife)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i decided when i was young that I would adopt from third world countrys. peace. (hopefully that will be alright with a wife)
    You descided this when? When you were young - so like... what, 9 or 10 years old.

This whole thread is bogus and this is not the kid - probably his parents getting ready to take him to get his drivers permit and found a syringe and print out of this board... this whole thing gives me a headache...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information