Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

You descided this when? When you were young - so like... what, 9 or 10 years old.

This whole thread is bogus and this is not the kid - probably his parents getting ready to take him to get his drivers permit and found a syringe and print out of this board... this whole thing gives me a headache...
    yeah, like his parents know what cutting edge supplements like 1-test are
    Last edited by Ex_banana-eater; 10-27-2002 at 03:00 PM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Originally posted by young n experienced

i decided when i was young that I would adopt from third world countrys. peace. (hopefully that will be alright with a wife)

Dude, you still are young! I have a hard time believing that a strapping boy at the ripe old age of 8 was thinking about adopting children from 3rd world countries. This thread is getting way out of hand and the mods need to lock it IMO. Anyone else agree? he gets the point that he shouldn't do it. No need to waste perfectly good space on the server's Hard drive with this nonsense! BUMP IF YOU AGREE!

malidfa is offline Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman

Dude, you still are young! I have a hard time believing that a strapping boy at the ripe old age of 8 was thinking about adopting children from 3rd world countries. This thread is getting way out of hand and the mods need to lock it IMO. Anyone else agree? he gets the point that he shouldn't do it. No need to waste perfectly good space on the server's Hard drive with this nonsense! BUMP IF YOU AGREE!
    AGREE!!!!!!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Post some pics Young-N-Experienced, just wanna see what heat you're packing.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Agree!!!!!

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Trust me gentlemen, i have talked to him on some other boards before. From what I know he is the same age as me.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    There sure are alot of youngsters running around the boards now days...Hell I never even touched creatine till I was well out of high school, let alone prohormones/prosteroids.....

It seems we have become very impatient these days...Give it time, if it was meant to be that youd be a superior athlete then you will...But if you need this edge to succeed, what will become of you when you lose it?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Post some pics Young-N-Experienced, just wanna see what heat you're packing.
    Agreed.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    So what are you going to do? Do the steroids /pro-hormones all through high school, become a great athlete, get a scholarship and when they start testing in college for supps and juice; which are both banned; get kicked off the team lose your scholarship and have to start working at McDonald's! That sounds like a great plan. I played ball all through high school and in college until I got injured and proud to say drug free!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well i play on a senior team with guys who are 17+18. i have noticed juicers among us.
    Okay so you are either in grade 9 or 10, and you're playing senior ball. Congrats, not many players get to do that! How come you haven't played or tried out for the provincial or national team? it isn't like hockey, there are not 1000's trying out. Most of the guys I use to play with tried out for provincial and all of them made it. Two of them are now in BC practicing with the national team. Every now and then they also train in Newfoundland. Another one right now is actually 17 and playing with the canadian under 19. Which school (university) is looking at you for a scolarship?

nj_
    FI is right, if you are as good as you claim to be (and your stats aren't fake), you should have no problems making the provincial rugby team and possibly the national. A couple of my friends tried out for it and they all made it as well.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    sorry about this one guys, but if hes that obsessed with the idea, hes gonna do it, so I think he should just go all out. Stunt your growth, grow some tities, but dont worry man, you'll be a freakin beast by the age of 20! If your 195 now, you could hit 300 by the time your twenty. You could easily be on your way to becoming the next "Paco Bautista" Fuck rugby, turn yourself into a freak and compete in the ifbb.

"I've never seen a Rugby player with such Striated glutes!"

~ cali

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Arrow i agree

Originally posted by dansteelman

BUMP!!!

latman49 is offline Member
    Dude, no offense, but at 15 I was 6'1, 205. I trained hard as a murf, ate like a government mule, and by the time I was 18 I was 223, a little thick in the middle though. I went to college to play baseball, tore my right rotator cuff and never played again, stopped working out for 2.5 years and waisted down to about 175 before getting back into the gym.

My points are these...you can get the size you want naturally by the time you graduate HS without any gear or prohormones. Second, you can get hurt before you ever play on the college level and then you may regret having a "big at any cost" mentality. I use gear now, but at 15 I know that I wasn't informed nearly enough to use it....and I'm glad I never got into it and risked some pretty nasty side effects from improper usage.

BullDogg20 is offline Member

1-test IS a steroid. The compound is active when it reaches the blood stream, unlike prohormones that need to await conversion. ever heard of creatine cycles either? cycling is a process used outside steroids. educate yourself. peace.

As a matter of fact Kid, i know i am much more educated then you are, you are just some punk kid, who cant fucken listen to any advice that anyone is giving you. 1-test is Not a steriod regardless of what article you have read. It is a Prohormon, that is why they sell it under as a prohormon. I see you are a Big bookreader are ya. You must have skiped all the chapters on, how messing around with testosteron level can be very dangerous, especialy to someone as young as yourself.
    Dont come on here asking for advice, an when you get it, you just argue with eveyone and try to convince us. This wasnt ment to flame you kid, and thats Exactly what you are! but you need to do some more reading, and learn to take advice from people, who give you honest answers and opionions.

latman49 is offline Member
    By the way, what position do you play? I lived in Australia for a short time about 2 years ago and a friend talked me into playing on a local club. I only knew a little about the game before I went there so they gave me a crash course and then put my out there playing hooker. After getting my ass beat, and my forehead split open multiple times(scrums suck ass), I got moved to weak side lock and still got my ass beat, but not as bad. I sucked, but I looked ok compared to the rest of the guys on our club. We sucked much ass, but it was fun as hell.

Atomicace360 is offline New Member
    You know that rhyme " Young, dumb and full of cum"...? Well if this kid follows the road he plans on he'll soon realize issues at hand..
    "Young, dumb and full of NONE"...huh limpy?!!!

Atomicace360 is offline New Member
    Forget to read this junior? from avantlabs.com

"Warnings and Side Effects

I first want to say that we should not kid ourselves that this product will necessarily be side effect free -- it is a powerful androgen, and all of the side effects that can be produced by powerful illegal androgens are possible with this.

I want to further add that I don't think someone who has never used prohormones or someone who has only used orals (1-AD excepted) has any business using the "hard-core" dosing of this product -- Do a cycle with the "moderate" dosing (or 1-AD or a topical 4-AD) first, so you will have a little better idea of what you are getting into.

1-Test has some slight irritant properties. If you are a baby, I suggest you only order 1 bottle, so you can take advantage of the refund. This can manifest itself as anywhere from slight itching for 5-10 minutes to an hour of what is basically a rash. My best guess at this point is that about half of users get basically no irritation, the other half is probably divided evenly between very minor itching and the true temporary rash.

In addition, it burns badly if you get it in your eyes or mucus membranes, so wash your hands thoroughly with soap after application. If you are worried about wasting androgen, wet your hands with a bit of water a couple of times, and apply to the body before washing with soap.

Four or Five people (out of 1000+) have experienced a true allergic reaction, where they broke out in a pretty severe to very severe (1 person) rash, so if you notice irritation/a rash in an area you did not apply it, or if a rash remains until the time of your next application, STOP TAKING IT -- give it couple of days, if it goes away, you might try again, if it does not, request a refund.

_What I have noticed

I have noticed a definite increase in body hair growth at the site of application, so I would suggest applying it to a part of the body that you already shave.

I shave my head and never get acne or oily skin, so I cannot comment on these aspects.

I noticed no loss of libido with ONE.

Skin irritation was moderate the first couple times I applied it, but quickly subsided and now basically does not occur.

I've noticed none of the other side effects reported below.
    _

What Other have Noticed

"I dont know if anyone else has experienced this but it seems like I am getting much more tired earlier in the evening then before while on ONE. Not really during the day but as soon as the sun goes down im done for."

"Same thing with me. I am damn tired 4-5 hours before bedtime since I've been on ONE."

"Thank god, i thought i was overtraining i'm physically spent and irritable after 5 ,then i can only sleep for a couple of hours before i'm wide awake."

"I'm on day three of one+. Staying pumped most of the day. That's about it except for the 2nd degree burns to my chest. I never considered myself to have sensitive skin till now."

"Side effects: 1.Skin is peeling in areas where application was most concentrated, rotating areas of application to prevent this and give my skin a break. 2.My balls have shrunk some , It will likely happen to everyone on ONE for more than two weks so live with it =) 3.Feel tired, having some trouble sleeping. "

"I really hate to say it, but I am starting to notice increased hair loss when washing my hair. I am going to back off on my dosage and try to go at least another week. I guess no side effects whatsoever was too much to expect."'

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Shredz

2nd that!!!
    Anyone else want to 3rd that???
    3rd that

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, I'm pretty sure this entire thing is a work. As somebody else mentioned in this thread, this kid is a little too articulate and full of conviction for a 15 year old. Here's my take, this thread was started by somebody with a vested interest in selling so called "legal" roids...pro-hormones. If they were REALLY steroids they would be classed as such....THAT is the bottom line!! However, this thread has done exactly what the poster intended, it has created a controversy and has illicited 3 pages of posts...in other words it has created traffic. I'm pretty sure the poster is hoping that alot of the guests and/or members who took the time to read the entire thread are younger guys who will now be convinced that they can see steroid like gains from OTC supps...which is horseshit and we all know it!! I've said it before, the ONLY shred of evidence I have seen that these products are as potent as they claim to be come from people with a vested interest in the validity of the claims. It's actually a simple but effective marketing tool. That being said, I have NO problem with people who want to take the natural route, you have my outmost respect. But DO NOT let yourselves be convinced that these products will do anything close to what they claim.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    well ive read through all theses post... i took some roids after my senior year.. and was almost 19.. i totally regret it now.. i am a college athlete now and i am not trying to slam you in any way but can you tell me of a school that has a rugby team that gives out full ride scholarships... from what i know i thought it was a club sport.. but what do i know.... now for you to start at 15 you've got to be a freshman or sophmore... why not wiat untill you are goin into your senior year... if traing proberly untill then you should have a good base and would have done it all on your own. so if your so hell bent on using juice in highschool then go and do it but not this young.. and if your goin to excell above everyone else how are you goin to do that if you do make it to college at some school that gives scholarships for rugby(still not sure where that is) and you fail a steroid test.. and if it is the same as football you will be slammed in the ass pretty much, you loose a year of elegiblity and some places will kick you off the team and take your scholarship.. please write back cause im interested in this college rugby scholarship thing... what was your point in writing this if you werent succeptable to what peoples thoughts were..

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    see, the thing is guys, hes not really using juice. Prohormones, as im sure many of you can attest to, are mediocre at best, regardless of what propaganda you read. my concern is more that after he sees few results from this prohormone, he'll be much more inclined to start the real stuff on his next cycle, for we can see he clearly has no qualms about sides. But if hes gonna experiment, better he do it with a prohormone which carries no benifits, and few sides.
    ~cali

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    im goin wit pete on this one...there is not kid...he hasnt posted in a while and this page has just turned into a huge banner for prohormones R us....well i dont believe a word of that crap and if because of some miracle this person is really 15 let him not listen to everyone on this board and do what he wants....because at 16 he will no balls...at 17 he will have breasts and at 30 he sure as hell wont have kids...

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    no shit dude... the guy i get my stuff from isnt educated any type of gear at all but he does have a fat hook up.. anyways he has been juicin since he was 16 and rearely comes off a cycle and if he does its for a week at the most... he used to be really big but now hes a fat piece of shit that doesnt know the first thing there is to know about a good training program, diet, and just steroids in general... anyways the funny thing is that his girl is pregnant and id put down lots of money saying that its not his... haha o well someday this dudes gonna be in the same boat.. alright guys just thought you might enjoy my story..

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member

Talking

i picked the potent steroid 1-testosterone because of the close to zero estrogen conversion rate. This way there will be no stuntage of growth. The first cycle I am doing will be a two week cycle, so there is no inhibitory effect placed on my HPTA. the second will be an 8 week, and I will be taking anti-e's and legal LH enhancers post cycle.
    Dude, not to slam you but you need to wait.. and by the way.. stuntage is not a word.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    dude u asked about Fuzu are u talking about the stuff from syntrax?
    I took i about a year ago it helped me get my strength up and through my platueas but that was when i was all natural. I have to agree with the guys on this one, u may look like a man on the outside but if u start taking this shit you'll remain a boy on the inside forever. you should wait, yes do all the research you can monitor the site with this information, your teachers say knowledge is power so think carefully before u at your age 15 at 195lbs and so tall take this shit, i mean i've seen kids with bitch tits people who have lost a kidney and part of their liver and even died due to their inexperience, the most dangerous person is the first one who says he knows everything.
    think about it.

samoth is offline Member
    Sorry, I need to disagree with most everyone who posted on this thread. This kid is using a legal supplement to enhance performance. Yes, he is young; no one is arguing that. Conversely, he is well researched and making an EDUCATED decision. He has also pointed out the TRUTH regarding both high school and college athletics... you are either genetically superior... juicing... or at the sidelines. Whether we think he is right or wrong, it is HIS decision, and I back him completely because he has make an educated decision. He thinks the potential benefeits outweigh the potential negative side effects. He knows what he is doing. He is looking to excell. I simply don't understand how everyone here can rip this guy a new one based on these facts.
    Even for those of us who are in our 20's, like myself, and are using steroids ... we are aware they are unsafe in many ways. However, we make educated decisions based on if the positives outweigh the negatives.
    Perhaps several years down the road, this kid will regret what he did. Likewise, perhaps many of US will regret what we are doing now several years down the road. As long as we are all aware of what we are putting into our bodies, and try to be as safe as possible about it, I see no reason for anyone to be attacking any of us.

Would anyone be interested in an in-depth cycle log? I'm sure it would pique your curiousity, seeing I am a teen, and am using 1-test. I bet you don't get many 1-test cycle logs at AR.
    I for one am interested in seeing this. You would benefeit from having your first cycle documented, and others can give their views and opinions for future reference.
    Good Luck!

RedDawg is offline New Member
    Dude Im kinda new to this forum but Im 27 years old not even huge hell not even big......YET. But I understand your wanting to get big and get the scholarship and all that man, but seriously you should listen to these guys. Many have been at it for years. My self I take creatine and whey isolate protien. Do your self a favour and dont use any roids, pro-hormones or anything like that until your at least in your early twentys. Your body will thank you for it. you said you were 5'11"? how much you way how much bf?

Originally posted by Pete235
    Ok, I'm pretty sure this entire thing is a work. As somebody else mentioned in this thread, this kid is a little too articulate and full of conviction for a 15 year old. Here's my take, this thread was started by somebody with a vested interest in selling so called "legal" roids...pro-hormones. If they were REALLY steroids they would be classed as such....THAT is the bottom line!! However, this thread has done exactly what the poster intended, it has created a controversy and has illicited 3 pages of posts...in other words it has created traffic. I'm pretty sure the poster is hoping that alot of the guests and/or members who took the time to read the entire thread are younger guys who will now be convinced that they can see steroid like gains from OTC supps...which is horseshit and we all know it!! I've said it before, the ONLY shred of evidence I have seen that these products are as potent as they claim to be come from people with a vested interest in the validity of the claims. It's actually a simple but effective marketing tool. That being said, I have NO problem with people who want to take the natural route, you have my outmost respect. But DO NOT let yourselves be convinced that these products will do anything close to what they claim.
    Well Pete you're right and the fact that I called him out on his rugby claims and he couldn't back it up adds to the list of his lies. I knew he was shitting us, my bros in BC are playing for canada and if there was a 15 year old who was already being looked at for a scolarship(college) i'd hear about it. And what made it even worse is that at first he said it was for a college team which i was like yeah okay buddy, college rugby teams? as far as i know only the university's have teams which is why (in ontario) you don't even have to be part of the school to play. For example the York Yeomen teams.

nj_
    Didn't know you didn't have to be part of the school to play for their rugby team, FI, thats quite interesting...maybe thats why some schools teams are so much stronger than others. *shrug*

Originally posted by nj_
    Didn't know you didn't have to be part of the school to play for their rugby team, FI, thats quite interesting...maybe thats why some schools teams are so much stronger than others. *shrug*
    Well I know that in the summer and durring the year you can go and play, in high school i could have went out. There is even professionals playing (ie laywers, construction workes etc..) that are married and have finished or left school a while ago. But York also has a strictly student only team as well.

nj_
    Ah cool, thanks FI.

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    hi
    kids at fifteen no nothing about anything as far as taking gear dont be an idiot, i went to the gym for almost 20years before i took gear you dont need it at your age if you insist on taking it, it will fuck you up mentaly and physicaly and you could even end up dead, hey but what the hell if thats what you want go ahead make my day.
    joe
    no one picks on a strong man.

young n experienced is offline New Member
    i recieved little help from these boards on my cycle, oh well.

i will do a cycle log in that forum if you all wish to read it. peace

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    If he doesn't wanna listen, it's on him. You all have tried...he is the one who will have to suffer the possible consequences.=\

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i recieved little help from these boards on my cycle, oh well.

i will do a cycle log in that forum if you all wish to read it. peace
    please tell me your joking...little help....well you have the maturity of a 15 year old thats for sure. Its obvious you've received more help than you wish to admit. Just because the advice everybody gives you is against what you WANT to do, does not mean you received little help...grow up

p.s. nobody will believe your "cycle log" because if you lied to us earlier youll definately lie in your log to make it look like you got killer gains.

KaTaMaStEr is offline New Member
    I’m 16 I know nothing you all say will change his mind. He will only take in what he likes to hear and what he doesn’t like will just go thru one eat and out the other just like I did.

My recommendation for you don’t go with one of those 8 week cycle. Do short cycle 2 weeks on 6-8 off. Make sure you eat BIG I mean BIG.

The pro-steroid I tried is Mag-10, supposedly safer than any other pro-hormone, pro-steroid out there. I did a 2 week cycle taking less than the recommended dosage only 1 cap full, the recommended dosage is 1 ½ caps, I still have half of the bottle. Other supplements I used when I was on it were ZMA, Glutamine and Protein Powder, my calories intake where around 3500 and 4000. After I finished my 2 week cycle I started taking creatine still have not noticed any decrease in my strength or weight. It has been close to 4 weeks I came off. No side effects I can tell of. Just my .02 cents.
    Last edited by KaTaMaStEr; 11-05-2002 at 03:16 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information