Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Stop Typing W/ Caps On

Sorry just had to vent with all these threads with caps on.. Hehe.. this thread wont last long.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN BRO... I MEAN I JUST HATE IT WHEN SOME ASSHOLE TYPES WITH THE CAPS ON... I MEAN HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO STUPID NOT TO KNOW IT MAKES IT HARD TO READ YOUR THREAD AND JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE PISSES PEOPLE OFF....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU GUYS SUCK!!! GUYS LIKE ME WHO ARE LOWERCASE-IMPAIRED CAN'T HELP IT BRO. YOU THINK IT FUNNY. DAMN MAN. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE TREATED THIS WAY HERE. IT REALLY SUCK THAT YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE FUN OF A GUY WHO WAS BORN WITH OUT A SHIFT KEY.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My farvorite was the guy who posted: LEAVE COMMENT!

Can I add to that we need to work at posting in the right forums? A lot of questions and posts are ending up in the "Steroid Questions" forum....

jamotech is offline Member
    I dont understand how people can do it without noticing, like the sources and roids thread by bulldog(no flame bro) but I thought it was funny that he still used his shift key so everything that was supposed to be capitol was lowercase. I didnt think it could get worse than all uppercase.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I've done that myself, but at least I caught it before posting.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Warrior
    My farvorite was the guy who posted: LEAVE COMMENT!

Can I add to that we need to work at posting in the right forums? A lot of questions and posts are ending up in the "Steroid Questions" forum....
    cuz its the BEST forum

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Cruezer
    cuz its the BEST forum
    it's just the most read

if some people would realize when they post a question, that the people who come on to the board lookin to help, most times they just clicik on the View New Posts link next to their avatar on the main page. that way it brings up all the new ones (hence the name...duh). half the time when i'm replying to a thread or even reading it for that matter, i have no idea what forum it's in becuase i don't bother to look

that make sense ? that's a hell of a paragraph just to try to get a small point across......

Thread Information