Thread: next cycle

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

Question next cycle

I have acycle of test eth by brovel dbol by **50 would take 25 a daydecca 300 by ** want to take 300dec 300test 25 dbol what do ineed to prevent the gyno arim or nolv and to prevent hair loss propec or rogain. also my roomate is starting is first cycle of dbol sun he is start with 10 for week then 15 then 20 then25 then 30 then go backdown is this okay he is realy skinny a total ecto also do you take the nolv at the same time or at different times thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: next cycle

Originally posted by steelcurtain16
    I have acycle of test eth by brovel dbol by **50 would take 25 a daydecca 300 by ** want to take 300dec 300test 25 dbol what do ineed to prevent the gyno arim or nolv and to prevent hair loss propec or rogain. also my roomate is starting is first cycle of dbol sun he is start with 10 for week then 15 then 20 then25 then 30 then go backdown is this okay he is realy skinny a total ecto also do you take the nolv at the same time or at different times thanks
    For the gyno I prefer arimidex over nolva and I run it throughout the entire cycle.....I would do .5mg per day of the arim especially if you are using ** tabs and have nolva on hand just in case. The last batch of his arim that I used sucked donkey dick and I started getting gyno symptoms on a whopping 1200mg/w total gear. For hair loss I am not big on that subject but I do know that saw palmetto works pretty well for that but it will inhibit your gains alot....I am sure someone else will be able to chime in here and help you out on that topic. For your friend....a dbol cycle only is not very ideal but if he is gonna do it make sure he has arimidex to run everyday of his cycle and into clomid therapy when he is done. I would actually experiment on him personally, have him take between 10 and 20mg first thing in the morning so as to minimize the negative effect on his HPTA. There are alot of posts on "the dbol bridge" try a search if you want more information on that.

Thread Information