Thread: Comin Down

plucks is offline Junior Member

Comin Down

Okay Bro's i have to know how bad is it to come off AS. I mean i am still like 6 weeks away from finsihing off my entire cycle including Clomid but i am totally fearing it. I love the fell of being on AS and my girl wants thsi to be my first and last cycle. Me i still have a lot more that i want to accomplish so we shall see. I was planning on finishing off some Dbol 's that i have left while on clen i have like 50 10/mg ones left so i thought that i would take 1 a day to help keep the gains. But really what can i expect to see after this is all over? A huge lose in size and gains or loss of strength? Whats the norm that happens? Thanks for the input guys and i have to say once again thanks to all those that helped me with this cycle and make it work.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    A huge loss in size/strength depends how much water weight you are holding and what your cycle consisted of. Proper post-cycle therapy will help retain your gains. Some people experience a drop in strength, some people don't, some people can push it a bit further, a lot of it is individual. What exactly did your cycle look like, it will make it easier to generalize what you can expect when you come off.

LIL-ONE is offline Female Member

Re: Comin Down

Originally posted by plucks
    and my girl wants this to be my first and last cycle...
    lol i hear ya on that one...
    iT MusT SuCK To Be UgLy....

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Test200 400mg/week eq 400mg/wk dbol 30mg/day week 1-6 winny 50mg/day for 6 weeks. I just love what i saw from this cycle there is no way i could have gotten here without what i was taking. Hell normally i can take down 3000cal's a day and i was uping that to like 6000 cal's a day so eq really helped out. Just scarred to see what i am going to lose.

to Lil-one yeah she hated seeing me do this and hearing what happened to ttokkyo labs she hopes that getting gear will be too hard or too expensive to get so she is praying that this is the end for me... Sucks cause she loves the results too but doesn't think its worth the risk

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Are you running the Winny at the end? It will help to harden you and solidify your gains. I don't think you are gonna lose much of your gains or strength on the cycle you are on as long as your post cycle therapy is done right and you keep up the diet post-cycle.

Thread Information