Thread: Cutting cycle

D.L. is offline Junior Member

Question Cutting cycle

I'm currently 17, 250lbs, 18" arms, but around 20% BF... I don't like the idea of losing too much of my hard earned muscle and strengh while cutting up, so maybe you could help me with a cycle??
    I've never done any kind of roids before, but I have read a lot about the subject so i've got a fair knowledge...

I was thinking of some Clen and maybe do some T3, but I don't really know what results I should expect, like how much could I lower my BF% in the 10 weeks of a cycle??

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Your only 17, have you thought about diet and cardio.If you going to to supplement try an ECA stack.Glutamine helps preserve the muscle while dieting, but please try training naturally for a few years before deciding to jump in the deep end with steroids .I know this is not what you wanted to hear and its not ment as a flame, jmo.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro your too young to even think about any kind of AS's.
    You can use Clen but that's about it.
    If your looking to loose weight then get on a good diet. You can take hydroxycut or ripped fuel also.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Listen to them bro. Your to young for steroids .
    Dont make me come over there

I know, and I AM going to wait with the hard roids...
    I've been training for about 3 years, but it's just too slow when i'm dieting only with ECA... so will Clen really make a difference from the ECA or is it just more or less the same??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you used eca before I don't see a problem w/ you using clen provided you don't have highblood preasure etc.
    Use Eca on the weeks off of clen
    Go 2 weeks on clen. Then 2 weeks off using Eca during the off time.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I agree with most everyone else that at 17, your too young. Tell us what your diet and cardio program is like so we can help you. I am in the same boat as you. I am a big guy with good muscle mass but I have extra fat from when I was younger. Just work your butt off in the gym and eat right.
    I would try a lower carb diet to loose some of the xtra BF. You can drop BF very quickly using a low carb diet or a variation on it. Good luck and keep us posted.

I use carb cycling, eating around 160 grams of carbs on the lowest day and around 250 grams on the highest, and around 300 grams of protein... also I get the majority of my complex carbs from brown rice, so there really shouldn't be a problem with my diet (I just need to cut the calories a little more, right now I'm eating 2800 a day)...

still growin is offline Member
    I agree with mbaraso. T3 or cytomel can be a little harsh on you, especially at 17. Stick with diet and cardio. If unhappy, do clen and eca every two weeks cycled.

ok I'll do that...
    actually I came to think about a guy, who got high bloodpressure and shit by doing T3... but he also lost about 100lbs (he was quite fat)...!
    well, thank you for your opinions...

On which time of the day should I take the clen ...
    Before meals or with meals?? And how should I spread the amounts over the day?

Also I have found many cycle descriptions, telling one to cycle ten weeks at a time... will this be a good choice, or will it be the best to cycle two weeks on, two off??

It's a little confusing cos one place states that clen will loose most of its fatburning properties after 8-10 weeks and another place says only 2 weeks...?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Two weeks clen , two weeks eca.If you stay on clen continuosly you may find yourself gaining the weight back.
    Take them with meals, morning, noon and night

ok thanks

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro it was last year when i did my first clen cycle at 17 also.....its not really a big deal u get a little shaky n sweaty but some of my buddies at 14-15 were also doing it just if ur gunna do it do it right..basically like they said before just go:

week 1-2: Clen
    Week 3-4: E/C stack
    Week 5-6: Clen
    Week 7-8: E/C stack

Thats a pretty easy 8 week cycle of clen i wouldnt do T3 just yet try doing that first.
    What really worked for me as far as dieting goes while on clen was acctually Keto type diet: no more than 50g of carbs a day 400cal below matinence. i lost about 2.3 lbs a week off of it which really worked out good... what kinda dosage on clen are u gunna use? all i got to say is research research research!

without any suppliments i went from 310-210 in 5 months just runnnin and eatin right

Later buck

I'm gonna do it like this:

-Week-------Pills per day-
    ---1--------2,3,4,5,6,6,6-
    ---2--------6,6,6,5,4,3,2-
    ---3------------ECA-----
    ---4------------ECA-----
    ---5--------2,3,4,5,6,6,6-
    ---6--------6,6,6,5,4,3,2-
    ---7------------ECA-----
    ---8------------ECA-----

I've never tried to diet as low as 50g of carbs a day, but maybe I should try...
    Thanks for the advice...

Red5 says to take it with meals, but at days when I'm taking 6 or more pills should I just split them on the three meals mentioned or should I take one with every meal...??
    Maybe it doesn't really matter, but I just want to do it right...

how many meals are u eating right now?? if ur not eating 6 DONT do clen ! just becuse u would get better results dieting (beginner gains on dieting) and just ddoing cardio....but assuming u are eating clean and at 6 meals a day i would try to take the tabs with each meal as i recall clen had an 8hr Halflife?? correct me if im wrong but by taking it each mean it should cycle better..... good luck and take some before pictures! im starting my DNP /Clen/ECA this next week i will take some pics every 4 weeks

I'm eating 7 meals a day so that's all good...

alright man u got it good...as long as ur diet is clean and u stay on top of things ur garenteed to loose some weight....i am starting my cycle of DNP next week i wil let u know how that goes

Sure thing

Thread Information