KeyMastur is offline VET

Injection schedule with EQ....

Is it necessary to shoot EQ EOD, or would you think the Mon / Thurs type rotation would be sufficient. Product being used is in QV Bold 200. Was unsure since the solution was of stronger mg / mL. Any thoughts on this ?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    once every 5 days WOULD work fine but I like to shoot daily regardless of what I am using. I do think that the more frequent your injections regardless of ester the more consistent blood levels you will attain.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I would shoot 1ml every third day. That works out to be a little under 500mg/wk. The only reason i'm sticking EQ everyday is because I have the 50mg/ml concentration. I don't want to stick 3ml EOD - i'd rather stick 1.5ml (75mg) every day. EQ is a very long acting ester so you can easily get away with twice a week injections. Since your juice is of a good concentration you don't want to stick it everyday because you'd waste so much! Twice a week or every third day is how i'd run it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Thanks for your replies fellas.

As for me, I plan on shooting 100 mg EOD - my weeks are 8 days long, not the calendar 7 - which will be 400 mg / 8 days (week).

Was just asking for a friend actually. He had a few options of EQ to choose from - one being the 50 mg concentration, and the other being the 200. Was just trying to get some information on the ester length so he would buy the Bold 200. Thanks again....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yeah right sucka!!!!haha

Was just asking for a friend actually
    yeah yeah we've all heard that one before, noob!!!haha.long time no type what's new and exciting w/ you??

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: yeah right sucka!!!!haha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    yeah yeah we've all heard that one before, noob!!!haha.long time no type what's new and exciting w/ you??
    figured i'd get some shit for that one, but seriously, it is for a friend. i was readin on the AR drug prof's about people shootin the 50 mg / mL ED / EOD, and that made me doubt myself about the ester length.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    how would you guys inject ganabol as its 50mg/ml so that 4 injections PW totalling 400mg.
    wot days would u inject and would you site inject with every shot?

cheers

well

2 cc's EOD will do the trick.thats' 400mgs a week

hammerhead is offline Member
    I wouldn't shoot 1/2ml (100mgs) EOD if I were you KeyMastur that's alot of waste! You're better off sticking 1ml (200mg) twice a week be it 7 or 8 days in a week. Half the waste. Same juice.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok, tell me now how it's a waste ??? either way it's 400 mg a week

plus, this way the levels will remain more constant than they would at 1 injection of 200 mg every 4th day.

sure, it's a lot more stickin, but that i can handle, got plenty of spots to shoot......
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 10-27-2002 at 11:08 AM.

i'm w/ you key

i am curious to know how this is a waste as well

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I am going to be starting a cycle similar to this shortly, my pains are to do about 400mg a week. 2 shots a week.

envy is offline New Member
    partyboy, how would 2cc's of 200mg eq eod work out to 400mg a week, i think ur math is off, im currently taking the sam eq as in question and am injecting 1cc twice a week whcih would = 400mg's per week.

how would you guys inject ganabol as its 50mg/ml so that 4 injections PW totalling 400mg.
    that's where i got the eod 2cc injects

envy is offline New Member
    ahhhh, tha makes more sense....i thgouth uwere still talking about the 200mg eq

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by envy
    ahhhh, tha makes more sense....i thgouth uwere still talking about the 200mg eq
    no, that's where homeboy Cruezuer tries to chime in on my thread

Thread Information