terryb4 is offline New Member

Question Please read and tell me what you think.

This is my first post on this board. I have been reading threads quite frequently for the past 6 or 7 months. I read the educational threads several times. I have also read a few steroid books and done tons of other research. I have to date done only one cycle, which consisted of dbol and deca , plus nov, proviron , and clomid, as well as every supplement that might ease some of the load on my body(i.e...milk thistle, ala, cranberry extract, ect...) I received great gains with no side-effects. I would like to think I did everything the right way. I am going to start my next cyle soon and would appreciate any input anyone could give me. Here are my stats and predicted cycle:

wks 1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 15, 20, 25, 30mg/wk
    wks 5-8 primo depot 300 mg/wk
    wks 5-8 winny depot 50 mg/day
    wks 1-8 proviron 25 or 50 mg/day
    wks 9-12 clomid and possibly some clen (being sure to do 2wks
    on, 2wks off, ect)
    nov as needed
    supplements include milk thistle, ala, liver detox, cranberry extract,
    aminos, multi vit, complex b-vit, e-vit, taurine for the clen, and
    plenty of myoplex and protein powder

I am 24 years old, 5'9", 210 lbs, 13% body fat. My diet is good, consisting of 300-400g of protein a day and sensible carbs and fats. For this cycle, my goals are to add mass with the dbol and then make it hard with the primo and winny, hopefully adding only lean mass, as I don't really want to weigh much more than I do now. Again, any tips or incite would be much appreciated. Thanks.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run the Dbol at a constant dosage, I'd suggest 30mg/day.

You can't start Clomid at the end of week 8 because you gotta wait 3 weeks from your last shot of Deca before starting Clomid therapy.

terryb4 is offline New Member
    My first cycle I pyramided up and it worked good. I might try the constant dose though. Thanks.
    You are right about the clomid. I knew that. My bust.

Thread Information