Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Primo - Clen - Heart murmurs

Guess I should have thought of this before I ordered but.....I have a slight murmur and I am wondering if I should be worried about using Primo and/or Clen . I've used Phentermine (under doc care) before with no trouble and the ECA and Hydroxy Cut don't seem to bother me. Any docs in the house? I can't really go to my doc because of my job...and would rather not spend the money on a civilian doc.

I posted on the female forum.....but I'm hoping to catch the wider audiance.

Thanks all... in advance

C.B.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well im not a doc, but I got and had heart problems, I will tell you this, for me primo is the worst aas for giving me palpitations, and clen is just as bad. I wont use either of them I suggest you think carefully ur heart is not something you need to be fucking with, also eca,nyc and phentermine dont bother me too, just like you.

peace

uhhhh

Honestly I don't think they ever told me what it was called. I know its very faint....and for some reason when my blood pressure increases... it isn't as obvious. The doc told me it wasn't anything to be worried about. I've not had to do anything special for it....I don't experience any palpatations when I use my albuterol, Hydroxy cut, or ECA. Also didn't have any issues when I was on the Phentermine.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i wouldnt do it if i had palpatations. Would hate to see anything happen to u CB! But it seems like u have it in ur mind to try it any way? So guess theres only one way to find out then... But seriously, take maybe half the dose first and slowly increase to see how u handle it. Take care

OG

Well...

I think I will do some more research and see what I find. I always make sure that I start with 1/2 of the recommended light dose and work my way up.

Not sure I will do it or not.

Just never really thought about it since it isn't something that effects my day to day life.

C.B.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear u'll do more research first.. Very smart! Also u never know how something is going to effect u. Just because u can handle "albuterol, Hydroxy cut, or ECA" doesnt mean u cant be more sensitive to something else like it? Be safe.

OG

Cardio....

I have increased my cardio and I am working to up it more and more everyday. I've also cleaned up my diet considerably. It's coming off...but very slow and I want to be ready for a show in May.

My heart murmur developed during my first pregnancy. I never had it before.

I guess I should know more ....but I've never worried about it.

I had a bunch of tests run and the docs said it wasn't a huge problem. They haven't restricted me in any way. I really don't want to make it worse however..

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    i was born with a murmur and am currently on primo AND clen . How's that for a coincidence? No problems here out of the normal really. If there are, I haven't noticed them. I'm gonna lay off clen though for a while at least since i am tired of hearing how bad it is for you and your heart. I need my heart.

Thanks.....

I'll do some more reading between now and the time my stuff arrives. I think I will start with a low dose and work up. See how it goes.

Gnite all...

C.B.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I got a suggestion -- try and find out what the condition is called. You can probably pull up a million articles documenting the condition and maybe find out some key information that might help you make your decision.

Thread Information