Thread: animal steroid

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

animal steroid

what do u think about animal steroid coz i am thinking to use it in my next cycle

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Animal AS? Could you be more specific? there are alot of vet AS out there, tons of guys use them with no problems. It sounds like to me, you may want to hold off for a while, obviously you don't know much about AS. No flame bud, just when you decide you want to do AS, RESEARCH, AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    im gonna have to agree with sicilian here. hold off and research researh research! Im not trying to be a dick but it sounds like you need to learn a little more before you hit a cycle. putting AS in your body is serious shit.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. Do the research and educate yourself before starting using AS. Your body will thank you for it in the long run.

i already hit a cycle and gain 25 lbs with a 16%bf this will be a second cycle

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Animal AS? Could you be more specific? there are alot of vet AS out there, tons of guys use them with no problems. It sounds like to me, you may want to hold off for a while, obviously you don't know much about AS. No flame bud, just when you decide you want to do AS, RESEARCH, AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.
    i already hit a cycle and gain 25 lbs with a 16%bf this will be a second cycle

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you already did a cycle then you should know something about AS but it sounds like you don't! What was your 1st cycle? What are you thinking about useing? Tell us a little more about what your thinking of doing.

Originally posted by righton
    If you already did a cycle then you should know something about AS but it sounds like you don't! What was your 1st cycle? What are you thinking about useing? Tell us a little more about what your thinking of doing.
    my cycle was a deca /dbol cycle i did it for 12 weeks,i want to know if animal AS is ok or it has a real bad side efects thats was my question
    i am 6.1' 235lbs 16% bf i am looking to add some mass

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    hey newbie, there is a good chance that you have already used animal steroids before

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hell...if you were taking dbol for 12 weeks then you should have had more sides than anything you would get from vet gear, namely a liver yea big!!!

Originally posted by righton
    Hell...if you were taking dbol for 12 weeks then you should have had more sides than anything you would get from vet gear, namely a liver yea big!!!
    no no no 12 week deca and 4 week dbo(25 mg ed) i am not crazy to run the dbol for 12 week

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by newbieguy

no no no 12 week deca and 4 week dbo(25 mg ed) i am not crazy to run the dbol for 12 week
    12 WEEKS OF DECA ? If you knew anything about doing gear, you would know that doing deca for 12 weeks is a no no.
    you are really asking for some serious prolonged side effects that may never go away. Things like fertility, hormone problems, erection problems etc.
    NO flame again, but you obviously do not know alot about doing Gear. again I don't want to insult you my friend, but you should always know as much as you can before putting chit into your body.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what type of deca and dbol were you using? I mean what lab did they come from...theres a very good chance they were vet roids in which case i dont think youd have a problem in the future. I believe the only difference between vet and human grade gear is the lab conditions (i.e. sterility)

peace
    sym

p.s. the bros are right though, a little research goes a long way (<----by no means a flame so dont take it as one

Originally posted by symatech
    what type of deca and dbol were you using? I mean what lab did they come from...theres a very good chance they were vet roids in which case i dont think youd have a problem in the future. I believe the only difference between vet and human grade gear is the lab conditions (i.e. sterility)

peace
    sym

p.s. the bros are right though, a little research goes a long way (<----by no means a flame so dont take it as one
    i took organon from holland,and thai dbol(anabol)

Thread Information