Thread: Cycle Question

StackMan19 is offline New Member

Cycle Question

I'm about to start my first cycle in exactly one week, its going to be test-p, I'm going to run 200mg a week for 8 weeks i heard its better to do day-to-day injections (ex. 50mg every other day if 200mg), as opposed to one injection a week. If you guys could give me some input that would be great, thanks a lot guys. good luck to all

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yes Test Prop has a short half life. I know guys that shoot it everyday, but EOD should be fine. Shooting once a week, is not going to do anything for you bro!
    The key here is to keep the blood levels constant. By injecting once a week the whole wad, you are wasting and not allowing your blood levels to stabilize.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to run Prop EOD I would run 100mg EOD. 50mg is low IMO for EOD injections. If this is your first cycle I would have suggested doing something like 400mg/wk enanthate because of the volume of injections that come with prop. Are you stacking the prop with anything else? What are your goals for this cycle?

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    IMO i think you should add some EQ or deca with that, get the most out of ur cycle, a test only cycle isn't the best....but if u do it i agree with everyone else, hit it ED at 50mg a day...BTW what kinda prop is it? QV?

StackMan19 is offline New Member
    thanks for the input guys, yeah its QVC, and for my goals i really am looking for strength, and an extra 10 pounds would be nice, but mostly strength

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you want strength throw in some Dbol like 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks it will really help get your strength up there.

Thread Information