LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

forgot to mention, bloodwork results again...

hey brothas...I forgot to mention that last week I went and got my post-cycle bloodwork done again....I went in the morning, on an empty stomach, and they took some blood. I left, and got a phone call 20 min later saying I needed to come back so they can take more blood...So I went back, and they took the rest that they had forgotten to take the first time......I had them check everything...the regular profile test including testosterone ....Anyways, they called me the other day and told me everything was fine, except my liver values were elevated, and my cholesterol. I'm kinda worried about liver values...It was my first cycle....They told me to get checked again in 3 months....Any advice? Support? Any comments?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    How much were your liver / cholesterol values elevated by?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Juice can elevate liver values, they normally go down in a month or so. Also, heavy exercise can raise liver values. Unless it was grossly elevated vs a little over I would not worry about it. If it was grossly elevated your doctor would have asked for more tests to be done.

I will have the exact numbers for you by this weekend. I am going back down there to pick up results...I got them done back at home which is 7 hours away! I would have them fax it to me but I don't have a fax machine in the apartment.....I will post the exact results when I get the test back.......

My cycle was : t200/EQ/winny

I finished clomid and everything already.....so I'm hoping they start to go back to normal shortly......

Hey guys, quick question....What is the normal testosterone range for males around 19 yrs old? I would like to know so I can compare with my post-cycle results.....Thanx

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    not sure about normal test but i feel better for you i know you were stressing. i knew that on empty stomach things would look better

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know whats normal for a 19 year old, but mine came back last week, Test 538.I'm 33 by the way.
    Cholesterol total 190
    HDL 64
    LDL 112

Guys, here is the problem...

For the past month or so, I have had NO sex-drive....Barely ever....I can still get hard, and still cum and stuff, but sex drive and being horny has not been up to full potential.

On my bloodwork results, it says TOTAL Testosterone - 153!

That seems EXTREMELY low. YES, I did take clomid for 3 weeks

300mg, 100mg - 10 days, 50mg - 10 days

What the hell do I do? Why is testosterone only 153??!?!?!

Could they have done something wrong? When I went to get my bloodwork, they took blood, and I left. Then they called me back an hour later, and said I had to come back in to do the REST of the bloodwork...They had forgotten about the Testosterone part, so they needed more blood. By that time, I was no longer fasting like I was when I FIRST went in. I had already eaten breakfast.....Does this matter? I'm nervous about these test results

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Red5
    I don't know whats normal for a 19 year old, but mine came back last week, Test 538.I'm 33 by the way.
    Cholesterol total 190
    HDL 64
    LDL 112
    Are you on a cycle right now? Test of 538 is real high!

Just finished 30 days ZMA, but other than that i've never done anything else.Not for lack of trying though, but thats a whole other story!
    If my natural test is so high, how come i am such a hardgainer? And yes training and diet are both very good.

I don't mean to sound rude by any means, but I started this thread to get some good advice/opinions. Red & Rampage, please take ur convo to PM's so I can get responses on my thread......

Thanx...Once again, not trying to sound rude, just dont want people jumping in on my thread and then forgetting the reason it was posted!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Lookingtocut, BUMP BRO, hope you get soem responses!

Sorry bro.Heres a bump for you.

Thread Information