IRON MAN is offline New Member

keeping gains post cycle???

just took last shot today of test only( yea i know but i loved it) cycle wk 1-3 400 mgs 4,5 &6 800 7-10 400. went from 203 12%bf to 21813%bf. this is my second time using last time used 4oo mg for 10 wks went from 198 to 215, but crashed hard (no clomid or anything) and lost all but 5 pounds. i also had so much pain in my elbows i could barely lift. any way i only stayed off for four wks & now this cycle. this time i have clomid but only 30 50mg pills. btw the test is enth. what is the best way and time to use my clomid and what else can i do to keep most of my gains?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    2-3 full weeks after last injection. There are many different ways to take it. It's about preference, so search around. I like 50/100/50:

50 mg a day for week1
    100 mg a day for week 2
    50 mg a day for week3

-Arthur

bonker is offline Associate Member
    300 on the first day
    10days at 100
    10 days at 50
    50 every other day till you run out.
    Arthur is right wait two weeks.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I like what bonker said 300mg first day gets the blood concentrations up with a quickness...Also eat like a horse this is a common mistake peolpe make when coming off, Reload creatine and work everything only once a week, rest and Pray...and after all that you should be good to go....Hahahah ...P.S may want to get some clen or ECA for your workouts and they both are somewhat anti-catabolic.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Muscleup, if you eat a high calorie diet when you come off, won't that mean a good chance of getting a high bf% problem considering his body will go catabolic and he won't be exercising as much?

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Let me add another question that some may wonder about. Should HCG be added to a post cycle and if so how?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    NO....I beleive one should keep there calories high, when you come off.... because your body needs everything it can to keep the gains that you just made and maintain the muscle, If you drop your calories at this point more than likely you're gonna start to lost muscle....remember with more muscle you burn more calories....FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE THERE IS.

Thread Information