Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

anyone ever taken DHEA?

a good friend of mine at work has been looking alot bigger lately. i asked him if he was juicin and he said he was just on DHEA. its a hormone type supplement from GNC. he said he has gained about 20 lbs off of it. the weird thing is my mom has a bottle of the shit in her medicine cabinet. she quit taking it after a week because she said i gave her zits. the guy at GNC told her it was great for older people who have problems with fatigue and lack of energy. also, on the bottle it says do not take if under 40 years of age. I just want to know if anyone here has taken it and if so what were the results. i appreciate any input guys. later

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it will help you naturally produce more test and is probably a good sup for after cycle when you are getting things back in order but by itself it wont exactly do wonders - IMO your friend was doing a lot of things that contributed to his success.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    well he does have a great diet and is a powerlifter so I'm sure he would have made similar gains without it. he did say it helps in the weightroom though, especially on heavy weight days, so I guess it does help produce natural test

Thread Information