Thread: When to start?

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member

When to start?

I've read a number of posts saying that 18 years of age is too young to start your first cycle due to the amount of natural test in the system already.

At what age do test levels begin to fall to justify a cycle?

brundle is offline Associate Member
    I've that you shouldn't juice if you're under 23. So maybe 23 is the "minimum" age? I tried it when I was 20 and it's been 3 years and I have no complaints.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There isn't really a minimum age, although I oppose anyone who is less than 18 juicing. If you are 18 and have reached your natural potential (not likely) I wouldn't oppose a mild cycle like Anavar but still I would be weary. It all depends where you are physically, if you are 18 years old but like 200lbs and 5'9 and you're pretty lean I wouldn't really oppose you juicing. What are your current stats/training experience?

NJ

I am 28, 5'7"" and about 202 lbs.

18 BF%

I have never done a cycle but have been really thinking alot about lately. What type of cycle would you recommend if my goals are to get lean and cut?

Any suggestions appreciated.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You could try using Clen /ECA in to shed some bf%, or perhaps a cycle of test/eq/winny, that'll cut you up and harden you nicely if your diet is on track. I'd do the clen/eca first and use the test/eq/winny to put on some lean mass.

Mastiff is offline Member
    The important part is your growth plates. Doing cycles can close them. Do you want to be 5' 9" when you had the potential to be 6'? If your growth plates haven't closed you could stunt your growth taking roids. Some peoples growth plates close early, others don't close till the mid 20's. One of my bro's went from 5' 10" to 6" 3" at 22. You also don't want to mess up your bodies hormonal balance while in your teens. You could (I'm not saying WOULD) mess up your hormones for life. Have a doc check to see if your growth plates have closed, they can do it by x-ray. If they have closed your body may be mature enough to handle roids. I push waiting to do roids until you have your diet and exercise down 100%. I think you'd just be wasting the roids for no benefit if you don't. We all know the guy who has worked out hard for years, and looks about the same as he did when he started. Get to know what your body responds to best, then do the roids. Your first cycle gives you the biggest gains, don't blow it by not being 100% ready.

NJ

You are not the first to suggest the test/eq/winny cycle. You guys must get all you info. from the same place.

If I wanted to do the Clen /ECA, how would you structure the cycle.

Unfortunately Mastiiff, at 28 I think that 5'7 is as tall as I will get, unless I wear boots. lol

Thread Information