edubs8 is offline New Member

Question Deca with Winny or Test????

Hello This is my first post even though ive been reading all the threads left by other members for months. Ill start off by saying ive been lifting for 4 years when i started i weighed a measly 135 pounds and put on 40 pounds naturaly. I never thought of using steroids untill my best friend came across some winny. I was amazed by the differance in stregth however i did not gain to much mass but what i did was solid as can be. Recently i have stumbled apon 40 ml of deca (4 bottles 10 ml each norandren 200). The winny was 20 ml 1 ml eod i loved the results but the pain was tuff to deal with but it was definetely worth it. My question is i really want to put on 20 pounds and was wondering if the deca combined with the winny would do that (same as before 20 ml eod). I also was also wondering if i should just use test enth. instead i know ill be able to put on the weight with the test but how much will i actually keep running it with the deca. Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated thank you

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    400mg/wk enanthate & 300-400mg/wk deca , run that. It's up to you about the 300 or 400mg wk, if you want you can finish up the cycle with Winny to harden you up. You can easily gain 20lbs on this cycle if your diet/training is on par.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    bro you can drink your winny and if you do it ed rather than eod i bet you will like the results a lot better, just wash it down 50mg a day with some grape fruit juice and you'll be golden, and i also recomend some ala with that as it is a c17-aa 600mg ala should do it, good luck-BOB
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 10-28-2002 at 01:17 AM.

Unless its your first cycle, I would say take:
    Test Ent- 400mg/500mg per week
    Winstrol - 50mg/ed( I have gotten by on EOD injections|Most recomend-
    ( ED injections)
    Deca -400mg/per week
    (These proportions have yeilded some powerful results in some freinds of mine who are true hard gainers)

Thanks for all the replies. As for the deca you guys were on the money with the 400mg/week thats what i planned and thanks for the suggestion with the test.

Anyother sugestions would be greatly appreciated remember my main concern is gaining and keeping atleast 20 pounds

Thread Information