bowser is offline Associate Member

what do you think?

Alright, my main goal from this cycle is to gain mass. I plan on using three different types of gear. Winstrol , 25cc of reforvit-b(liquid d-bol) and test 200. How would these three best be stacked? The winstrol at the end probably, but what about the test and the reforvit-b. Should one be taken b/4 the other, are they good to take together and if so how should i stack them?

thanks,
    Bowser

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    will this be ur first bro ,give me a liitle feedback so i can try and help u .here a an example
    dbol the first 4 weeks ,test 8 weeks and the winny6-11, the doses on the dbol and test depend on ur cycles hist and training.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, this is not my first. I am a football player and i workout pretty much year round. During the season a little less intense, but the other 9 months are full go. I have done about three cycles. One a year for the past 3 yrs. the last one i took was last summer. It was 10 cc of sus and 20 cc of winny

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What is the concentration of the Reforvit-B?

Run the test for 10 weeks if you can and run the Winny from weeks 9-13 at 50mg ED. Clomid after.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    this howid do it
    1-10 500 test
    1-4 35 mg dbol .
    8-13 50 mg ed
    clomid right after ,300 mg first day ,100 mg for 10 and 50 mg for anther 10 .

Thread Information