destroying angle is offline Junior Member

Question Buy anabolic steroids with prescription

I have a prescription for deca , test cyp. and winstrol .
    Can I buy these items in Mexico and declare at the border?
    Is it illegal to bring Anabolic Steroids into the U.S. even with a prescription?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Technically, it's my understanding, being way up here in new england with no real need to understand these things, that you can declare them at the border without a description, and in some cases (urban legend perhaps...and, indeed likely) "nothing" happens after the fact. But my presumption is that if you can head to canada to fill a prescription so long as you declare it (chartered busses actually leave pretty regurlarly from this area full of senior citizens en route to canada for their rx's) then there shouldn't be any compelling reason why you couldn't do the same south of the border provided the prescrip is (convincingly) legit.

Thank You for the info BigGreen

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    no you cant

Mastiff is offline Member
    Yes you can. From the DEA website:
    This one is from the DEA website:

Link Directly to Content

Regulations & Codified CSA > CFR > Section 1301 > Section 1301.26

Code of Federal Regulations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1301.26 Exemptions from import or export requirements for personal medical use.
    Any individual who has in his/her possession a controlled substance listed in schedules II, III, IV, or V, which he/she has lawfully obtained for his/her personal medical use, or for administration to an animal accompanying him/her, may enter or depart the United States with such substance notwithstanding sections 1002-1005 of the Act (21 U.S.C. 952-955), providing the following conditions are met:

(a) The controlled substance is in the original container in which it was dispensed to the individual; and

(b) The individual makes a declaration to an appropriate official of the U.S. Customs Service stating:

(1) That the controlled substance is possessed for his/her personal use, or for an animal accompanying him/her; and
    (2) The trade or chemical name and the symbol designating the schedule of the controlled substance if it appears on the container label, or, if such name does not appear on the label, the name and address of the pharmacy or practitioner who dispensed the substance and the prescription number, if any; and
    (c) The importation of the controlled substance for personal medical use is authorized or permitted under other Federal laws and state law.

[62 FR 13952, Mar. 24, 1997]
    And from Rick Collins steroidlaw

Note (G) to Drug Quantity Table, Section 2D1.1 sets a "discounted" formula by which to assess quantity. For oral steroids , fifty (50) tablets are one dosage unit. For injectable steroids , one dosage unit is a ten (10) cc vial. So, for example, two 1,000 tablet packages of methandrostenolone (Dianabol ) would be only 40 total dosage units - a meager amount. Yet Customs agents and Postal Inspectors who have intercepted lesser amounts have frequently treated the suspect like a drug kingpin! [Note that under 21 U.S.C. 956(a), Congress exempted importations of controlled substances in amounts of up to fifty (50) dosage units for personal medical use when properly declared at U.S. land borders. Regrettably, few Customs agents profess to be aware of this, and I recently found myself educating them while defending a federal border case.]

And from the Customs website.

Medication
    Rule of thumb: When you go abroad, take the medicines you'll need, no more, no less.

Narcotics and certain other drugs with a high potential for abuse - Rohypnol, GHB, and Fen-Phen, to name a few - may not be brought into the United States, and there are severe penalties for trying to bring them in. If you need medicines that contain potentially addictive drugs or narcotics (e.g., some cough medicines, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, antidepressants, or stimulants), do the following:

Declare all drugs, medicinals, and similar products to the appropriate Customs official.

Carry all drugs, medicinals, and similar products in their original containers.

Carry only the quantity of such substances that a person with that condition(e.g., chronic pain) would normally carry for his/her use.

>>Carry a prescription or written statement from your physician that the substances are being used under a doctor's supervision and that they are necessary for your physical well-being while traveling.

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders, who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (except narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroine, or LSD, but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) registered with and authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to prescribe the mediation, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication. if the U.S. Resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    so you are telling me you can bring back 50 sostenon 250 redi-jecta, ive been to laredo 50 times at least and this has not been true you can bring 50 valium though. i may be wrong but i dont think so

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    nice post mastiff
    Last edited by Mike62200; 10-29-2002 at 11:52 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If I may ask...How did you get a script?

Mastiff is offline Member
    The dosage units for steroids is different from that for valium, I think. Steroid Dosage units are, for injectables a 10cc vial, and for orals its 50 tablets. If you have a script you can bring in more than 50 doses. If the agents hassle you its because they don't know the law. I'd bring a copy of the law and the dosage unit info, and talk to a Customs supervisor before I picked up the gear, to clear it ahead of time. That way, if an agent hassles you coming back, you just refer him to the supervisor.

I went to a Hormone Replacement Therapy /Rejuvenation Treatment center. They charged $300.00 dollars for a blood test. If you test low for testosterone they will give you a prescription for treatment. They have given me Deca , Test Cyp, Winstrol Depo, Teslac , and Clomid. After I had my blood test I went to my local pharmacy and picked up my scripts. The problem is that since the drugs are made in the U.S. it is really expensive but I can have these items without breaking any laws.
    Deca 10ml 200mg $300.00 Test Cyp. 10ml 200mg $200.00 Winstol Depo 20ml 50mg $400.00. All of my AS comes in prescription bottles with the DEA pharmacy number on them. I am going to mexico in Januray and I am going to buy an amp of test and declare it and I will keep you updated on what happens.

My plan is to buy one cycle a year to keep my scrips current and picking up the other cycles where I can.

I think this would be a good option for those of you taking AS. You can find your local center by searcing the web for Hormone Replacement Therapy/Rejuvenation Treatment.

Thanks for the info Mastiff.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I heard Mexico only carries Vet gear, unless you're a talking pet I don't see how a prescription would be valid..Then again, I might be wrong.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by destroying angle
    The problem is that since the drugs are made in the U.S. it is really expensive but I can have these items without breaking any laws.
    Deca 10ml 200mg $300.00 Test Cyp. 10ml 200mg $200.00 Winstol Depo 20ml 50mg $400.00.
    HOLY CRAP...expensive isn't the word...that's robbery plain and simple!! I can get 10ml of 300mg deca for about $90usd, 10ml cyp200mg (or enanth) for about $55-60usd and winstrol 30ml @ 100mg for about $180usd...these are great prices but some guys can get these products for even cheaper.

Actually my insurance would pay for all this stuff, anyone know how I can get a prescription for them in Canada other then writing them myself ??

If you decide to go and get a blood test. Tell the doctor that you have been taking andro. The place I went to would let you do a blood test again for free if you testosterone levels were high. So I had to have a blood test twice. The first one was high and the second one was low. If you are already on gear them testing low wouldn't be a problem.

I'm actually getting a blood test, but I'm afraid the doctor will not want to prescribe me test. as he will notice I'm a bodybuilder just by looking @ me and know it's for training purposes, but it's worth the try...

righton is offline Senior Member
    HOLY SHIT...... the deca i get from my pharm is $88 (10ml-200mg/ml) my test is $32 (10ml-200mg/ml) when i was getting halo it was under a buck a pill. My advice would be to stay away from any of those rejuvenation clinics since they like to use their own pharms and jack up the prices.

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Find a legit european pharmacy. Fax them the script to send with your package in case it gets stopped and opened.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    will your insurance not pay for it?

Yes my insurance will pay for it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by ICN
    Find a legit european pharmacy. Fax them the script to send with your package in case it gets stopped and opened.
    Hell bro you have half the battle won, you have a "legal Prescription" for gear. I would do as ICN, find an online pharmacy, (there is a butt load out there, compare prices and you have your gear, cheap and shipped to your door, and not have to worry about feds, or dea coming with it.
    As far as getting gear across the border, if you can find a place down there that makes human gear I don't see why your script would not be accepted at customs if you are caught. After all, people go to Mexico for lots of things to get cheaper than here in the US. I am pretty sure you can bring them back safely, bare in mind you bring your prescription with you.

Thread Information