pyrothehitman is offline Junior Member

steroids and dogs

is it legal for dogs to take steroids ? my brothers xboss use to have a pitbull kennel...and he would beef his pits up with roids....is this something u can get legally like with that of horses? would it be eq? i have big dogs...amer. bulldog mixed with german shep and pit..both brothers and both between 105lbs and 110lbs. and i want to enter them in the pulling competition next year.and thought it wouldnt hurt to have alittle advantage...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You're fairly new here, so some advice: this topic comes up from time to time and we categorically discourage this type of behavior.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    It's still controlled, you would have to get it from a Vet and it's not likely to happen unless your dog need it

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You're fairly new here, so some advice: this topic comes up from time to time and we categorically discourage this type of behavior.
    y do u say that.....they give steroids to cattle to beefup so they have more to eat...horses to race....y not dogs to pull weigh in competition...u prolly juice up for no reason except cosmetic...i dont understand ur comment...not being a dikk but i dont see why u came at me like that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I didn't come at you at all, I was merely preparing you for the common concensus of the members here. I choose to do steroids . The day your dog can do the same perhaps people's views will be different. Sorry if my post seemed offensive to you I did not mean it that way.

my apologies also...just dont see whats that bad about it....horses get it legally for enhancement didnt know if dogs could.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    All female greyhounds are on year round, would suck trying to pass up a bitch in heat, but this isn't a dog steroid forum

y r greyhound bitches on year round? just curious.....and did u ever see that whippet that is double muscled? thats some weird shyt

I told you earlier its to keep them from going into heat. You can't run a female in heat with male dogs, they'd never pass it up. You also can't spay them or they wouldn't be worth squat

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt give your dogs juice... how do you know what a proper dose fo a dogs would be and it could prolly be bad for them in the long run just doesnt seem worth it to me..especially as like big said they dont have a choice in the matter

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Some of the old time dogmen use to give there dogs test but it would make them run hot when they worked. I dont recommend it. What venue do you plan on entering your mixed breed dog in for WP? The ADBA will laugh you back to your car...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullyson View Post
    Some of the old time dogmen use to give there dogs test but it would make them run hot when they worked. I dont recommend it. What venue do you plan on entering your mixed breed dog in for WP? The ADBA will laugh you back to your car...
    the ADBA is just for pitbulls...my dogs would out pull a pitbull all day...i want to put them in the TSAMC ...they allow mixbreeds...and to quote the other guy....the vet would tell me hom much to inject idiot...read the forum...im not giving my dogs roids..i was asking if it was possible to get them.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    anythings possible.. shit, both my cats got steroid shots but it was for healing.

juicing your dog sounds pretty stupid unless you plan on going all out and feeding him more protein than whats in dogfood, working them A LOT, etc. but most of all, they probably don't want it. they probably don't even want to go pull heavy stuff so why put more on them?

imo, its not a good idea at all

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrothehitman View Post
    the ADBA is just for pitbulls...my dogs would out pull a pitbull all day...i want to put them in the TSAMC ...they allow mixbreeds...and to quote the other guy....the vet would tell me hom much to inject idiot...read the forum...im not giving my dogs roids..i was asking if it was possible to get them.
    Is it possible for competition, maybe.

Do we know, nope.

Can we prescribe you AAS for your animal? No, so go ask your vet. What is the worst he is gonna say, No?

And we are kind people around here so the flaming and calling names is usally not accepted.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Whats the pct for a Pitbull?

most people r respectfully giving their opinion and i honor that...but one guy comes on and skips all the way to the bottom and has nothing to offer but a smart remark....i wasnt flamming i was just pointing out the obvious....my dogs love to pull and both r real close to pulling 1,500lbs (on wheels) each.
    whats the big deal with trying to get them gear legally? these people shooting me down r the same people that condone steroids in sports like bonds and conseco....talk about contridicting themselves.....and i will ask my vet....but wondered if any1 here knew bcuz they are well knowledged in the stream of steroids ....and it is a general steroid question so i should be able to ask it..

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    u shouldnt call people names

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    lol this is exactly what i mean by "these people".......im sure the vet would give me all needed if it was legal........and i dont have pitbulls....this is what i mean ....they just skip thru eveything and add a smart remark....now im holding back from flamming

dlovefitness is offline Junior Member
    go to a pitbull forum bro...I can tell you from experience i was raised working for my dads pit bull kennel and being around all other kennels...def a no go to give your dog juice

Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    go to a pitbull forum bro...I can tell you from experience i was raised working for my dads pit bull kennel and being around all other kennels...def a no go to give your dog juice
    thanx for the solid advise...ill still check with my vet and see if i can crack a deal....but if that dont work then i wont giv'em my shyt...becuz 1. i dont know the safty in it 2. my dog dont need it they r pretty strong but i just wanted a better edge. and 3. im greedy with my gear ...lol

wwarrior is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    lmfao

what do i give my bull mastiff it has bad gyno

Quote Originally Posted by wwarrior View Post
    lmfao

what do i give my bull mastiff it has bad gyno
    he meant it sarcastically bro....needs to get his weight up not his hate up...lol

....................Pitts don't need gear, ruins them, its about breeding

Last edited by MercyDog; 07-14-2008 at 04:21 PM.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrothehitman View Post
    he meant it sarcastically bro....needs to get his weight up not his hate up...lol
    i'm pretty sure he gets that. and was pretty sarcastic back..

Eshays is offline Banned
    My dogs getting acne so i stopped his prop only cycle and started his PCT. just throw in some clomids and nolvas in his food for a few weeks and his skin should be better

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    lol.... this is a odd thread....
    Ok, what are your dogs stats? lol
    Height
    BF%

I would recommend KibblesandBitsterone , 3cup/day - for the rest of its life

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    lol.... this is a odd thread....
    Ok, what are your dogs stats? lol
    Height
    BF%

I would recommend KibblesandBitsterone , 3cup/day - for the rest of its life
    y is it odd? its a fvckin steroid question....in a fvcking steroid forum...now im flamming...most of u guys are fvcking idiots....and mods dont give me any shyt on this becuz u see how they are treating me for this general steroid question.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    ....................Pitts don't need gear, ruins them, its about breeding

i dont have pitts for the last time...wth and by the way pits are overbred if u ask me...theres no honor in it ne more....there is no such thing as selecive breeding with pits...they breed'em just to breed'em now adays...but this aint a dog forum

Thread Information