Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    skinnyhb is offline Member

andractim??? (gyno cream)

has anyone ever seen or heard of anyone trying this stuff andractim ?
    i guess it is only availible in canada or in europe, but if it works, then i dont really care where its from? some guy on the www.gynecomastia.com board posted this stuff, and one guy tried it an already saw results from one week of use. the only thing is, i saw the pictures and it just looked to me like his nipple was cold, which if anyone else has gyno here, getting cold makes the gyno appear to disappear.

McBain is offline Member
    I know there was some cream a bro on EF was using that he was having good luck with....forget what it was called. Search through backposts and I'm sure you'll find it. If you have any luck with anything let us know

bump, am i the only one extremely interested in this stuff? i thought for sure that with all of the gyno posts, this would be popular.

im sorry but im gonna keep this bumped, im really anxious to try this stuff, but i would like some reassureance from someone who has either tried it or has heard anything about it.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Keep it bumped. I'm interested in it also. The only guy I know of using it is that guy on EF. I found a doc in England who will prescribe it online if you have bloodwork done. I'm thinking about trying it.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I posted pretty much the exact same post with the exact same responses. We need to find out more about this stuff.

Bump

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Is it that expensive? If you already have gyno, I would pay almost any amount to get rid of it. Unless it's over $500, then would think about getting surgery. I say just try it out, couldn't be too hard to get.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i've seen it on some online pharms for 54 bucks. if you have a script theres a few places you can order from but im not sure if you dont. i am also insterested in this stuff and have been for a while just have really persued it and dont know if it works.

there is one place that sells it for around $13 a bottle, but you need a perscription. i am trying to get my doctor to write me one, but he is very skeptical. does anyone know if this stuff is availible at any pharmacies in mexico?

also, please pm me if you find any places online, i wouldn't mind being the guinea pig on this one.

Skinny, I PM'ed you with a place on 10/28. Did you check it out yet?

ya, i briefly took a look. have you ever ordered anything from there before? if i decide to do this ill probably get it from there or im also trying two other sources that i found. ill let you know if the other two can help me/us out.

up she goes to the top of the board

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    bump !!

i am anxious to try this post cycle...

well, after the first day, no results that i can tell. also, my gyno is from puberty, not steriod use, so i dont know if that is going to make a difference for people who have steroid induced gyno or not.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    just a quik question man. what r your stats (height weight, bf% age?

im 6'2" and 210, im not too sure on the body fat, id estimate around 12%

FmRommel is offline Member
    PLEASE keep us posted!
    I really am crossin my fingers for this one!
    The bumps wont go...its like walking around with marbles under your nipps!
    Thanks!

bump

bump - anyone?

The bumps wont go...its like walking around with marbles under your nipps!

I am the exact same, i'm waiting for results from this dude as well. I emailed the contact address at a UK website, asking if the gel supresses the body's test levels, along with a question asking if the reduction of gyno is permenanent.. here's what they answered

"Andractim raises dihydrotestosterone levels. When it works to reduce gynecomastia we think the effect is permanent. But it is too early to be certain of this. We need more time to observe."

dihydrotestosterone?? is that another name for the HPTA? I hope so..

BUMP!

Thanks!
    Ill sit Tight but anyone with results - Please Keep us posted!
    Hope for the Best!!

There is a thread on bolex named Andactrim=gyno gone. I was going to copy part of it here and post the link, but bolex is down right now and I can't get to it. The poster said he has been taking it for a week and it has gotten noticeably better. Check it out when bolex gets back up.

"dihydrotestosterone?? is that another name for the HPTA? I hope so.."

-BulkmeUP - isnt dihydrotestosterone DHT?

Yup, it is DHT.

well, im onto the 3rd day, and dont see anything changing yet. but it does feel pretty cool when you put it on, like a breath mint on your nips.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    If anyone knows how to get this please let me know please.

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    bump. back to the top

Lift Chief is offline Member
    http://www.secure-sales.org.uk/sexua...comastia.shtml

You can get the gel at this site without a script. Some guys on elite tried it and seemed to get pretty good results.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    on his most recent list ** says that his version of andractim will be coming out very soon:china:

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Hey skinnyhb how about an update? Hope things are working out!

Peace,
    CC

on his most recent list ** says that his version of andractim will be coming out very soon

lol, i'm too scared to use it, might make my nipples dissolve or something

ya, still nothing for me, it has been 5 days i believe. i recieved a letter with it saying that results should be seen within 7- 10 days, but think that something would have happened by now if it was going to. im going to finish out this tube and see what happens.

Shit man, that is NOT what I wanted to hear.....

is your gyno steroid induced?

no, 'tis natural, and its damn big natural too. i want to cut it off myself.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    daum talk about getting some guys pumped up about this? daum I know I am. I have mild gyno, from AS and puberty. So i am anxious to see if this stuff really works.
    BTW I did a search on it, and most sites say it is a hormone replacement sort of thing, hardly any of the medical sites list it as a cure or temporary cure for gyno. However, medical sites, usually don't come out and say that sort of thing. Anyone can give us some medical or case studies on this? Dammit where is TNT when you need him?
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 11-18-2002 at 08:27 PM.

Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange (CATIE)

Andractim for HAART-Associated Breast Enlargement
    September 24, 2001

Highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) has greatly reduced death rates from complications of AIDS in North America, Western Europe and Australia. But HAART regimens can be complex and have side effects. One of the more rare side effects is breast enlargement (gynecomastia ). Until recently doctors were at a loss for how to relieve this distressing problem. Now researchers in Paris, France, have reported their success in treating breast enlargement with the use of a form of testosterone called DTH (dihydrotestosterone).

The doctors reported on four HIV positive male patients who had been taking various combinations of HAART for several years before they experienced breast enlargement. Technicians analysed blood samples from the four patients and found normal levels of the following hormones:

prolactin
    androstenedione (a building block for testosterone)
    testosterone
    The doctors prescribed DTH gel, 5 grams daily, applied to the enlarged breasts. In three of the four cases, the breasts returned to their normal size after 10 to 30 days. In the remaining case, although his breast size did decrease, it did not shrink to its normal size.

Why Did Breast Enlargement Occur?
    The researchers aren't certain why breast enlargement occurred but they have a theory. They noted that in HIV negative people a similar problem can happen when certain drugs -- digitalis, tricyclic antidepressants -- are used. In such cases, gynecomastia likely occurs because these drugs somehow mimic the hormone estrogen and/or progesterone or increase the body's production of the hormone prolactin. Since all four men had normal levels of prolactin, the dramatic reduction in breast size associated with the use of DTH reinforces their theory that HAART drugs may somehow mimic the effect of estrogen on breasts.
    Further investigation on the reasons for HAART-associated breast enlargement needs to be conducted as the findings from France are preliminary. Another puzzling aspect of this story is why breast enlargement is not a more common side effect of HAART.

A Note on DTH
    Readers should note that the use of testosterone may be dangerous in men who have prostate cancer or who are at high risk of prostate cancer. The French team noted that what makes DTH different from other forms of testosterone is that it cannot be converted into estrogen by breast tissue. Although DTH is not licensed in Canada, it is available in France and other countries of the European Union. In France, DTH gel is sold under the brand name Andractim and is made by Laboratoires Besins-Iscovesco. Canadian physicians who wish to order non-approved drugs can discuss their request with Health Canada's Special Access Program at 613.941.2108 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Eastern time.

References
    Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

Here is the link http://www.thebody.com/catie/andractim.html

interesting.. i'm going to give aromasin a go in a week or two because i can get it anytime of the day

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bump.. Great thread here... Hmm 5 days and still nothing? Then again 5 days isn't very long to say it's not working. BTW is your gyno fatty type or hard fiber type? I think mine is from being heavy at one time and since mine is soft fatty tissue I am wondering if this stuff would work for me... Keep us posted and good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information