hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Possible to run low doses of Slin while Cutting?

Hey all,

Ive been doing a lot of reading lately (and you know thats trouble), and have been particularly attracted to Slin as of late. So im thinking of doing a slin "pilot" program, maybe doing 2-4IUs of slin only on workout days, right after my workouts.

So do you think it would be wise to run low slin doses (2-4IUs) along with say 750mg-1000mg of HCA. Take only 50g of Dex + Whey + Glutamine with the shot, and a high carb/high protien meal 30 minutes later (with Dex handy if I feel hypo). Supposing the rest of my diet includes low glycimic carbs, low fat, blah blah?

bump

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    first off, what is reason for using slin?
    to help keep size?
    go into ketosis faster?
    storage carbs?

Short answer with limited info:
    I would only use slin during a mass cycle.If at all.I am not a fan of slin.

Lewd

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    id say dont mess with it, its an incredibly powerful steroid ...i was really attracted to it and i still am, ,ive used a few times off on and on, ant it worked wonder (10IU postworkout), ,but taking 2-4IU just to keep bf low is really tricky and imo not even worth it, ,your messing with something very very dangerous for such little results...if you were guaranteed to maintain lbm and keep nice and solid with great results, id say go for it, but its such a sketchy/dangerous subject, i think you'll do just fine without it...just my thoughts though, bump

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Slin when dieting is very hard to get right, when slin levels are high our body will not use fat as fuel.. maybe to get yourself into Keto or post workout if your working out in AM. Also i would go with faster one Log, so it's out of our system within 2-3H.

The diet Guru Chad Nickous(sp) has thoery that it should only be used 1 - 2 x week. Kinda interesting.

Basically my idea was to help keep size. I figuered if I ate no fat 2 hours before, no fat an hour after, used log, low dosed with HCA, I could avoid the fat gain, and gain some of its nutrient storage benifits as well. Wasnt really looking for a massive effect. But the general feeling is that its not a good idea.

BTW. I wouldnt dare try to use slin to go into Keto,as everything Ive read about that basicall says its dangerous as fuck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt, and your idea is perfect and well thought out, my only objection is that its just something too sensitive to mess with for such a small reward...good luck bro

Thread Information