dieselthreat is offline New Member

Angry Is The Clenbuterol Working?

IVE DONE HYDROXYCUT IN THE PAST AND IT MAKE ME REALLY SHAKY AND SWEATY, AND I FELT LIKE IT WAS WORKING...BUT NOW IM ON THE CLENBUTEROL AND IM NOT SHAKING THAT MUCH AND NOT SWEATING AS MUCH AS I WAS ON THE HYDROXYCUT......DOES THAT MEAN ITS NOT WORKING.....OR DOES THE CLENBUTEROL CUT FAT IN ITS OWN WAY??? ANOTHER QUESTION IS...I KEEP HEARING GUYS MENTION ECA....WHATS ECA?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    ECA is actually the same as hydroxycut. ECA stands for ephidrene, cafeine, and asprin.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    how much do you weigh and how much clen are you taking, also what brand is it?? when i take good clen i know it works when i try to hold a pen staright with my hand and it it shakes frantically, clen gives me bad shakes thats how i know it is starting to work. Slide!

dieselthreat is offline New Member
    im 6'5 260.....the brand on the box says....its from spain...called JUSTE....or VENTOLASE.........im only going up to 6 pills...i shake a bit here and there...but not as much as on the hydroxycut.....should i go up some more pills if i weigh 260?

SirHitman69 is offline New Member
    I would increase your pill in take by another one and see what happens! I take 6 myself, and I can't handle anymore than that in a days time!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i am not beta receptive on clen .. i can take 200 mcg per day and still not feel a damn thing... it's kind of wierd... you may fall into that category as well... hopefully not tho.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by saint808
    i am not beta receptive on clen.. i can take 200 mcg per day and still not feel a damn thing... it's kind of wierd... you may fall into that category as well... hopefully not tho.
    myself as well. i have tried spiropents from different sources. and 3 other types of clen . does not do a damn thing even using ketotifen.

i read dosing info on ventipulmin which is clen for horses and it states "it is possible your horse may not be responsive to clen and to discontinue use" if taken for some time and no results at a cetain dose.

i'd imagine the same holds true for humans.

Lewd

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you can also take your temp. if it is workin it will be a degree or so higher

Thread Information