Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    snow wolf is offline New Member

What can I expect to gain from primo only cycle

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN 20 LB GAINS ON 8 WEEK TEST CYCLES WHICH IS MAINLY WATER RETENTION THAT WILL BE MOSTLY LOST POST CYCLE ACCORDING FRIENDS OF MINE WHO HAVE WENT THE TEST ROUTE. MY PLAN IS A 10 WEEK CYCLE OF 400MG A WEEK OF PRIMO ONLY. I AM NOT A BODY BUILDER AND JUST WANT A NICE MUSCULAR LEAN PHYSIQUE. 10 MORE LBS IS ALL I WANT AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST CYCLE. I WANT MORE HARD LEAN GAINS IN THE 10 LB RANGE THAT I WON'T LOSE POST CYCLE.HAVE COMPLETED 2 PREVIOUS PRIMO CYCLES WITH 2 YEAR BREAKS BETWEEN CYCLES. GAINED A TOTAL OF 21 LBS WITH ALL GAINS KEPT. ALSO WILL I NEED CLOMID AFTERWARDS. THANKS FOR THE IMPUT GENTS. I APPRECIATE THE HELP
    Last edited by snow wolf; 10-28-2002 at 12:42 AM.

hammerhead is offline Member
    It wouldn't hurt to stack a little equipoise in there. That's mostly to help the wallet.

You do need HCG /clomid you do not need anti-estrogens.

You are talking about Primoboaln Depot right? Are you planning on jumping the cycle with Primo Tabs?

I've got a stockpile of Primo i'm planning to do this spring in the much-needed spring cutter. I'm planning on running Primo Depot at 100mg/EOD for 6 weeks and stacking it with anavar at 20mg/day and using a heavy ECA/Clen alternating add-on. I'm not looking to gain weight just burn fat.

As far as a clean mass builder Primo works very differently for different people. Based on your prior experiences with Primo-only cycles I submit to you that you sir are yourself best suited to derive a gains goal for your cycle. 10 pounds is a reasonable goal with the proper diet/routine. Good luck!

hammerhead is offline Member
    Oh yeah and I was planning on jumping my spring cutter with Primo tabs. I've got 100 of them and I was going to run them at 6/day for 10 days and then 4/day for 10 more days. Since anavar is fast-acting oral I figured this cycle would start running at near full steam out of the gate. That's why the cycle is so short. Have you thought about the tab jump-start?

I have run into fake primo twice(depot) but have been able to identify it before purchase. I got the "real deal" in Salamanca, Spain. I cycled it with sustanon 250, and winstrol . Good gains didn't really give up much weight post cycle. Make shure your stuff is legit, primo costs way too much to get ripped off on.

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say with everything else in place like your diet and exercises program and all, you should get 8-10lbs in 10 weeks...assuming it is your first or second cycle...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

Thread Information