TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

My Gear is Hear! Check out my cycle

hey guys im really pumped my shit has arrived. this will be my second cycle the first i used aratest and loefflers testoterona 4la (thier sos blend) whith shitty reults due to the shiity gear. imo. this cycle i will be running qv test enantato 500 mgs wekks 1-12, 400 mgs of qv equipoise weeks 1-12, reforbit-b- 37.5 mgs daily weeks 1-5. on the reforvot-b i plan on shooting .5 cc into empty gelcaps three times daily. anyone with a better way to take the dbol please tell me. iwill take one cc of the test and the eq on mon. and thurs. how does this look?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the dbol in the gelcaps inn't necessary, you can just swallow it anyway...shakes, mixed with food, or just down the old gullet...whichever you prefer, if youre concerned about getting it all use the gelcaps, but anyway your getting in into your 'belly' is fine...and the monday thursday is perfect, i've been doing it for 5 weeks the exact same way but 750/600 instead of 500/400...also i think for a 2nd cycle 37.5mg dbol daily is unecessary, you would probably get by fine off 25...good luck and keep us posted

With my stack of deca /winsrtol/and test ent I do just fine with 15mg per day. Some may think its a low dose. but dbol is very toxic yet effective and I don't think its necessary to take so much when its stacked

en1222 is offline Member
    This may be a stupid question but what are the company names of QV and TT?

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Quality Vet
    and TTokkyo Labs

Originally posted by youngNhungry
    With my stack of deca/winsrtol/and test ent I do just fine with 15mg per day. Some may think its a low dose. but dbol is very toxic yet effective and I don't think its necessary to take so much when its stacked
    agreed, massive doses of dbol is just uneccessary, ive read plenty of times that anything over 50mg/day is just overkill, this dood i get gear off sometimes is tellin me the other day hes taking 150mg anadrol and 100mg dbol daily, and im like, yah your a fucking idiot...honestly come on...

im only taking 37.5 a day

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    TEX, I'm on the same QV cycle right now but I'm running winny at the end instead of dbol . I'm going to run the test another week longer than the eq 13 in all, so the test and eq leave my system around the same time.

bump

37.5 is a pretty large dose, especially for a 2nd cycle...most people dont even throw in dbol until they get a bit farther from the novice rank...

Thread Information