Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Angry Possible Kidney Problems

I'm at the 2 week point in a 10 week cycle of Deca 200mgs/week, sust 250mgs/week, and dbol 35mg/day. The dbol was supposed to be run for the first 4 weeks, however, I've been experiancing some lower back pains in my right side that I believe could be kidney pains. I've upped my water intake to about 1.5 gallons a day, and am also taking some cranberry pills, milk thistle, and discontinued use of the dbol. I am going to wait a couple of days to see if the pain lasts, and if it does I'll go to the doctor. ( I got all this great info from the search tool. )
    On to my question. Say the pain goes away, can I take the last 2 weeks of my dbol later into my cycle? Maybe about week 6 or 8 take the remaining dbol for 2 more weeks.
    Thanks guys,
    Jim,

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, dbols do tend to bring on mild back pain usually reffered to as "back pumps"
    If that is what your feeling than it's normal.

1. Have you had any alcohol at all?
    2. Is your pee clear at all times.

If you answer NO to #1 and YES to #2, I would think it's "back pumps" but it's always better safe than sorry.

If you havn't done so already. Go get your liver and kidney functions taken at the Docs office.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I don't drink alcohol, and my pee is fairly clear at all times. ( it's still slightly yellowish. ) The pain started out like a muscle burn, but now it's fairly painful. How painful do these " back pumps " get? Your right, I'll probally get my liver and kidney's tested.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The back pumps got pretty severe for me the first 2wks of dbol and subsided the last wk(I only did dbols for 3wks)
    I think with the absence of alcohol and your pee clear, it's probably the "pumps"
    I'd definately get your kidney and liver functions checked. It offers so much peace of mind.

Thread Information