Thread: eating fina

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

eating fina

my buddy does not want to inject anything but he wants to do finaplix . doi you all thing it would be ok for him to eat it. i already told him it would not be as affective. what do you guys think?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    He will still get results from eating it, just not as good. Maybe he should look into the DMSO method, he'll smell like a garlic roll all day but if he can live with the stench then he should look into it.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    as the old saying goes, if he's scared of needles, he probably should not be doing AS

Mastiff is offline Member
    The posts I've read say oral (namely, powdering it and holding between your cheek and gum or under the tongue) is more effective than previously thought, it seems to be between 33%-50% as effective as injecting. I think the 50% one might be high, but thats what some of the bro's are saying. You waste a lot of gear if you have to double or triple your dose for the same effect.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    From what I understand oral fina is a waste...Look in to another method of application...And yes if youre afraid of needles then this isnt for you...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, definately look for another method...DMSO...nasal sray ...do not eat or "dip" this stuff...what a waste!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Ive tried dmso and finasol and i must say it was a waste to me.
    Yes you can get some results.

You will need to get used to pins if your ever going to want awesome results. Everyone looks to topical fina when they are new.

personally, if i wasnt going to convert it into an injectable i would probablly go with dmso (as long as you dont mind garlic smell)

From what I hear and have read, for many people DMSO is fine (though far from efficient) for a few weeks, and then all hell breaks loose, skin breaks out in rashes and major acne.

Not sure I'd bother.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Red, I used DMSO for awhile. I smelled like garlic. Then after 3 weeks I got a terrible rash. You could see the outline of where I had rubbed in the DMSO by the red swollen skin. It itched tremendously. After 10 days, the rash started expanding downward from my shoulders to the rest of my body. It took about 6 weeks to go away. Believe me, I will not do DMSO again.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ack, sorry to hear about that. sounds nasty.

I was totally freaked about injections and i really did try everything to avoid it. But once i researched enough and learned what i was doing.. the injections became something i look forward to =P

The finasol was a greasy mess IMO. You have to spray yourself a billion times and you get maybe 60-70% if your extremely lucky.

Now i did notice some results, but after week 4 of an injection cycle, you will laugh your ass off at the comparison between anything but needles hehe

cbig2 is offline New Member

DMSO

New engalnd medical said in 1997 or 98 that dmso might
    be linked to catarax.This product was used by arthritis sufferers.

Thread Information