Thread: Help with cycle

Jason0485 is offline New Member

Question Help with cycle

Hi, I'm new to the board and I'd like to say hello to everyone to start things off. I am 26 years old, 5'11" and 205 lbs. I am going to start my 2nd cycle and I need some help putting it together. Here is what I have avaliable to me:

10cc Ttokkyo Deca 300mg
    120 5mg D-bol
    12 5mg Clomid
    24 20mg Nolvadex
    5000 i.u. HCG

I have an idea how I'm going to put this together, but but I know there are some very experienced people on this board that could give me the correct way to do the cycle. Help would be greatly appreciated! Opinions please.
    Thanks!!
    Jason

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Can you get more Gear???
    Your definately gonna need more Clomid. If you end up needing the Nolva
    your probably will need alot more of that as well.
    Shit thats not enough Deca either. You could get away will 300mgs of deca a week for 10 weeks but you cant draw up and use it. Some will get lost in the needle you probly only get 8 weeks out of 10cc deca.
    Most others here will agree not to deca alone use some Test with it.
    Im not a Dbol user so ill keep quite about that :}
    Typical Dbol/Deca/test cycle
    week 1-4 Dbol 35-40 mgs ED (again not a user someone else should jump on this)
    week 1-10 Deca 400mgs (200mgs twice a week)
    week 1-10 Test E 400mgs (200mgs twice aweek) you can mix it with Deca to lessen the pain.
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last test shot. Nolva any sign of puffy itchy Nipples

Jason0485 is offline New Member
    See thats the problem. My source for juice moved to Florida, I mean I can still get it but him moving will help me to stay away from it, which I'm trying to do. I wanted to keep this cycle small, just to get me over my plateau. Thanks for the info but can I get some help with putting together what I have? Thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    IF you must make a cycle out of that gear this is what I would do.

wk 1-4 20mg/day dbol (I would run this at 30-35mg/ed but you dont have enough pills)
    wk 1-10 deca @ 300mg/wk

12 5mg clomid isn't even going to do enough for day 1. (Need 300mg on day 1).

You definitely need more Clomid & Dbol. I would throw in some test to avoid the deca dick.

Beesman is offline New Member
    I am on my first cycle, but I had to cut it short because I am heading back home early. I was taking 200 mg deca a week and 500 mg testoviron depot a week, but I only took them for five weeks. Will I be okay without Nolvadex or Clomid? Nolva is the only thing available in Peru and it is $$$

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No, you won't be ok without Clomid. You have 3 weeks from your last shot of deca to start clomid so you can always do it when you get back home I suppose if you get home in time.

Thread Information