tfgbkk is offline New Member

Please help!! Injection Complications!!

The Scenario
    About 5 days ago I injected a 3cc mixture of test enth (Schering testoviron 250) and DecaDurabolin into my right quad. The day after the injection the site was sore, notably more sore than from other injections I have done in my quads using 2cc Deca . Despite the leg soreness I decided to “suck it up” and train legs anyway that day. One hour after my leg workout was over I noticed a huge increase in leg pain and was limping to get around. One hour after that my body apparently went into shock and I collapsed and blacked out. After regaining consciousness with help from friends I got home and applied ice to the quad immediately. I stayed awake most of the night unable to sleep because of the pain and the ice treatment. For the next 24 hours I continued to ice the quad and also took about 1800mg of Advil. After 24 hours I was able to walk and not feel like I was going to pass out from the pain. Its now 36 hours later and the pain is still apparent but much less now. There is a notably large area of swelling from fluid retention under the skin covering an area of about 6 inches by 3 inches around the injection site. It is still hard to stretch the quad and not feel a lot of pain.

What Happened?
    I am guessing one of the following happened:
    - The 3cc injection was not absorbed into the muscle and the leg workout exacerbated the situation and oil leaked out into the layer between the skin and muscle?
    - I introduced some bacteria into the injection site and it is now infected?
    - My body reacted (perhaps toxic shock) to the 3cc injection?
    - My body reacted negatively to the ingredients (Test Enthanate or the combination with Deca)?
    - I hit a nerve?
    - I am developing an abscess that will need to be drained and antibiotics taken?

Any bro’s have a clue?

What’s Next?
    Has anything like this happened to you before? What is the best course for recovery? Should I wait another 24-36 hours or more to see if the swelling dissipates and pain subsides on its own? Continue to use ice or switch to heat? Go see a doctor immediately? I am really bummed about this because it is making me doubt whether steroid injections are the way to go… and its screwing up my training schedule. I have no idea when I will be able to train my legs again!!

Thanks bro’s!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i dont know what to tell you but ill bump it for you.never had anything like that happen

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if i had to pick one, but make note i am definatley not sure, id say the toxic shock and then training legs just increased the problem...i did 3cc in my glute the other day 1.5cc enant and 1.5 cc boldenone and usually the day or two after real bad pain, somewhat of a flu type symptom (steroid fever if you will), i think your body was just not happy with what happened, BA and additives can reek havok on your body...bump for any other imput and i hope you feel better...

Bump. 39 views and only a 2 responses? WTF? BTW, i used sterile technique and 23 gauge 1.25" needle. Is this situation common or what?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro......there is really no answere to your quwstion...Peoples bodys react diffrently to things......For example: I was in mid cycle and i had been doing calf injections with a Test/EQ mix. I had done about 15 injections with only minimal pain....then one day i did my ususal calf injection and the next day my leg from the knee down was twice the size as normal and i could barley walk!!!! My ankle and foot were so swollen that i could not put a shoe on that foot!!! This pain and swelling lasted for 4 days. WHAT HAPPENED????? WHO KNOWS??? I have since done calf injections with no problem. If you inject enough times you are gonna have some wierd shit happen eventually so be ready for it. My advice to you would be to not inject into the quads the day before you work legs....or the day after.....just my opinion.....good luck

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    3cc is a bit much try splitting the injections between quads,(1.5 in each)
    and maybe add some b12 that seems to help a lot if i ever get pain.

soulspaz is offline New Member
    the most you wanna go in the quad it 2cc, sounds like there may have been some irratation to the site. how many times have you injected in your quads? the reason i am asking is sometimes when you have a prolonged injection site there can be some calcifed tissue, and may not absorb the injected "goods" so with the workout may have caused some of that to surface into the "interstical" spaces (between cells) and just irratated your tissues. keep ice for 24hrs. then heat to absorb the fluid.

sorry bout the spelling just got off of my shift, i am a nurse

123A is offline Junior Member
    if you blank out, highly recom. you go see doc.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry i disagree its to much, i do 4-5cc in quads many times i dont rec for anyone else, my quads are big, but i never had a problem

peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    toxic shock is highly unlikely since the stuff is absorbed so slowly. if you got the juice into a vein that might introduce toxic shock. infection is the most likely culprit here. the blabkout raises huge concerns!

No flame bro but you blacked out? You really shouldn't be relying at all on what we post on this board bro get some medical advice from medical professionals.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 123A
    if you blank out, highly recom. you go see doc.
    Exactly...how much would it take before you went to see someone?

bro you know i told you to go see a doc the day it happened lol it makes sense

Update -- I finally went to the hospital last night... to the ER via ambulance. Had serious cardiac arrythmia....scared the living shit out of me!! So that answers your questions...when you feel like you are dying you will go to the hospital ASAP. So what happened to me? Well all my blood work, ekg, ecg came back normal!! I did get several IVs including antibiotic for the quad. The doc said that weird stuff can happen to you when injecting test...and if you have some pre-existing heart condition you were not aware you could in fact die from sudden death. Which happened to one of his patients recently...the dude came in wanting weekly test injections (which the doc refused to administer)...2 weeks later the guy died of sudden cardiac arrest. I think we all got to accept that doing roids aint kids play folks. You can seriously fuck yourself up!

bro chill the fuck out, that scares me. Glad all is well for you now, take some rest for now

peace

Oh one last thing...there was one blood work item that was way off...blood sugar. Is there a correlation to test? I read on this site under "side effects" that:

""It is still not clarified, if the increased glucose intolerance and elevated cortisone level possibly brought about by steroids , contribute to the development of cardiovascular defects. "

What is meant by "glucose intolerance"?

i dont think that is talking about anabolic steroids bro, I think it is talking about catabolic steroids such as cortisone injections, I am sure test does not raise cortisone. Glucose intolerance simply means ur body has no tolerance, I am not sure of the effect maybe a slin user would know more??

peace

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    dude i did a 3cc shot of EQ & Fina but I split it between both quads
    so that it wouldn't hurt so much, i used the spotinjections site to do it correctly, my leg workout is friday and my shots are saturday and sunday so i can walk normally on monday somewhat

Thread Information