bowser is offline Associate Member

clomid -vs- chrysine

is the chrysine that you can buy at gnc equal to clomid. I hear that it is suppossed to be similiar. If they are would you take them the same way after a cycle.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    ahahhahaahahah, no flame but do a search, and post cycle clomid, nolva, hcg are undefeated, whats wrong are you woried you cant get clomid??? pm if thats the case

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Chrysine is believed to be an anti-aromataze agent but it seems large doses are needed to achieve this if it is even true. I don't believe it has any of the properties of a serm like clomid or nolvadex so its use in post recovery would probably not be very effective.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid is an LH stimulator and not an anti-aromatase, right? Wouldn't he be better to compare it to Tribulis Terretis?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: clomid -vs- chrysine

Originally posted by bowser
    is the chrysine that you can buy at gnc equal to clomid. I hear that it is suppossed to be similiar. If they are would you take them the same way after a cycle.
    No, its not equal. There is some new "clomid alternative" called clomifen(sp?) or something like that. Haven't heard from anyone whos used it yet though. I'd stick with the real stuff, its not like its super expensive or something.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    clomid is clomiphene citrate - and yes, Warrior, it probably would be better to compare it to Tribulous but it is nowhere near as effective.

Chrysin, boneafied "snake oil" in my opinion. Go with the real deal substances:Nolv, Clo Citr, Armimidex, and there are a few more which I'm sure you're familiar with. I hate wasting money as does everyone

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    clomifen nj is clomid just another name for iit the stuff i p[icked up from greece clomifen 50 mg tab

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    clomifen nj is clomid just another name for iit the stuff i p[icked up from greece clomifen 50 mg tab
    I know about the greek clomifen, this stuff is called clomafen. I found the link for it, its some herbal equivalent to clomid. I just wanna know if it makes you bust the massive loads that real clomid does.

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/c...l?p_prodid=826

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    haha thats funny i dont know but those mayonaise loads rule ,.....splat !oh also a doc tlod me that when ur on clomid it makes real fretile and even if ur girl is on the pill it might actually get her pregnant.so just givvin u dogs a geads up dont knoiw how true it is but ...

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    clomifen is also from mexico 50mg tabs, and really i was laughing at crysine, hah

Thread Information