ballerbro15 is offline New Member

Testing Question Please Help

Ok...I am not good with numbers which is not a good thing when dealing with this situation. But I have read throughout this site and others and being someone who is tested for all drugs I need help with this. This site says that if you run a low amount of testerone weekly you can pass doping tests. So does that mean that if I run 200mg of cypionate or enanthate a week will I test positive on a 5:1 ratio?

Thanks for the help.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    It all depends bro...If they are looking at overall test levels or metabolite residue....thats more of an HRT dose bro...you can crack open some testrogel that you get at any GNC and tell them you are on that.

Yea but that doesnt work i mean all substances are banned. I see what youre saying, how that is not enough to do anything anyway...and I understand that. I just need a way or an idea of something I can take that if and when I get tested I will not be found positive. I mean I want to run Winny but not sure what exactly I should take with it. And I mean if I take enanthate how much could I run without being found positive u think? Or is that even possible?

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    why do you want to even run a low dose like that? Why take the chance if its not really gonna do anything anyway. Hell, you're natural test levels aren't far below that.......

WEll thats my question...can anyone tell me roundabout what the highest dose is I can take without testin on a 6:1 ratio

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    When are you going to be tested?

And what do you do? Play football, baseball, fight maybe?

test is a waste @ 200mg...

There are probably better things to take other than test for you bro...

Thread Information