Thread: prices jumping

massmaker is offline Junior Member

prices jumping

alright guys.... im a little pissed... ive been puting in big orders from this guy for a couple of months now. the prices were about average and he just gave me a new price list and there is alot of stuff that has skyrocketed.. he used the excuse that tt is goin out of business... anyone know anything like that?.... what do you think about some of these prices..
    qv eq... 200mg/10ml $130.00
    human products sten.... 40.00
    $150.00 for a 50ml bottle of ganabol... brovel test 50/20ml $50.00, test 200/10ml $65.00
    just rambling about some stuff.... how bad are those prices or was i just gettin stuff for too good of prices...
    let me know what you think fellas..

snowman is offline Senior Member
    massmaker, you are problably going to see some replies, that say you are paying way to much for AS.... but take it from me ; i PAY a LOT MORE, because i only know one source, so if you ask me, i think you are lucky for only paying that much and you are still getting a good price.That's just my opinion..... if you think it's to much money then don't buy anymore from that guy.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by snowman
    massmaker, you are problably going to see some replies, that say you are paying way to much for AS.... but take it from me ; i PAY a LOT MORE, because i only know one source, so if you ask me, i think you are lucky for only paying that much and you are still getting a good price.That's just my opinion..... if you think it's to much money then don't buy anymore from that guy.
    agreed.

think of it this way - it could be worse.

anyways, since he says TT is supposedly goin out of business, why would he jack the prices on other things that aren't TT ??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, no doubt. i seen this increase in a few domestic price lists also, fuckin 70 bones for a 10cc vial of qv250enant when it used to be 45 etc...fuck em, find someone else, theres plenty of fish out there...people get greedy and thats when problems occur...good luck

you think that price of eth is bad its 125 on this new bull shit list... you guys are right forget this shit... it was always very convient to go through my source.. ......

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Damn, $40 for sten? ouch

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mexico's going for profits NOW boyzzz...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Your source is a prick bro, none of my guys raised any of their prices...

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    agreed safety is key right now. i know i pay a little much, but dont mind because it is available and doesnt require me to open a po box.

good point.. the thing is.. is that i would always get some extra stuff for myself cause the prices were so good before... i guess for now on ill only get the shit i need... alright guys thanks for your replys i appreciate them

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro you dont have it that bad. 185 for eq and 185 for deca (not even 300) 100 for test200 250 for 10 amps of sust. steroids are bullshit where Im from. just be glad you dont get fucked on prices like I do.I'm fuckin pissed. I'm about to shell out 185 tonight for deca. its bullshit

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i told this dood by me 175 for a deca i paid 130 for and he was undoubtedly pissed, rates on juice around here have dropped, i guess it all has to do with your location and your personal dealer...

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    bro i got the same thing, i think it wil pass if we are all patient

alrigt guys I don't have much to bitch about now. I did have to pay 185 for my deca , however,it was TT 300. In my current situation 185 is worth it because I really wanted to stack deca with my test instead of the eq I have. I debated for a while between deca and eq and decided that deca was better for my goals. also, one of my boys just did a cycle of the tt 300 and said he loved the results. great strength gains. anyway I'm pumped

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've noticed a recent increase in some things like Eq and var. Everything else is pretty much normal....

i live in Louisiana, everythings high here. people act like theyre doing me a favor selling deca for 185. if I wouldn't of lost some sources I had when I moved from Houston I could get deca200 for 60-70 all day. I didn't juice back then but I remember it going for that.

Thread Information