Thread: eq only cycle

oakes55555 is offline New Member

eq only cycle

This will be my first cycle ever i have 2500 mg of eq i was wondering if i should take 150 mg twice a week or break it up into three injections a week any help would be nice.
    or any eq only cycle info would be helpful

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You should run EQ at 400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks to get the real effect out of it and stack it with something like test for some serious gains. 2500mg of eq isn't going to be enough unfortunately, even at 300mg/wk you will only get roughly 8.3 weeks out of it. An EQ only cycle won't put much mass on you but it will bring your vascularity out and can help you in cutting if you have a clean diet. What are your goals for this cycle and your stats?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    test, test , test!

OG

oakes55555 is offline New Member
    my stats are 160 5 foot 6 10 percent body fat
    i want to lose a little fat and gain like 10 pounds muscle nothing to much. you think the 2500 will be enough to do that... and should i take the 300 in 2 injections a week or 3

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    These guys are correct...EQ is best when stacked with Test...EQ is a roid that works better the longer you are on it, that is why NJ suggested use for 10-12 weeks. I have always used EQ for atleast 10 weeks and ahve been satisfied with the gains. Of course I stacked it with test. If you do not ahve any Test...hold on to the EQ until you can get ahold of some Test...you will be allot happier with the results.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    EQ will work well alone if you take at least 400mg/week (200mg every third day) for 10-12 weeks. It is very mild and has little or no side effects. You will notice increased hardness and strength as well as a burst in appetite. EQ acts by increasing your body's ability to synthesis proteins and nutrients needed to increase Lean Body mass. SO you have to eat lots of protein no less than 250grams a day or 1.5 grams/lb of bodyweight. Best part about this drug is that once you go off you will keep 99% of what you gained.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Test is always wise to add to a cycle yes... but if your only looking for 10lbs.... then it is possible (ya would have to eat a shitload) on Eq alone, particularly seeing it's your first cycle...

But if you could get a tad more Eq that would really help... as I dont see you gaining too much if ya only run it 8 weeks mate, as the best results from Eq only really come right towards the end...

Jaguar

Thread Information