pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Does injecting in the glutes really make your ass big?

I've heard this from many people. Is it true? If so, is it the glute muscles growing or just your ass getting fatter?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    From what understand (and have experienced) spot injections work somewhat when using frequent injections of decent volume by helping to stretch the fascia tissue, thus allowing the muscle more room to grow. Since the glute is such a large muscle I don't think that localized injections will cause specific growth in that area as the volume of the shot would have to be VERY significant. My personal believe is that localized growth is caused by either a) the aforementioned stretching of the fascia or b) a physcosomatic response to the AAS in the injected area...if you truly believe it's casuing localized growth...then it is

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think if you are using a gear without an ester like suspension then it is possible. A gear that has an ester has to get the ester removed before it becomes active. This happens in the bloodstream. Therefor, it can't activate receptors at the injection site. Susp is active right away, so it can directly activate the receptors where you inject it. Just my opinion, I don't think its be proved one way or another.

still growin is offline Member
    My ass isn't too big yet, and I do mainly glute shots! I would say no, but I have no real evidence.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If this was true I think a lot of pro BB's would have ghetto booty.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Any one read the article in the October MD? Romano has a funny article about this starting on page 266.

Aragorn

Billmister is offline Member
    well here is my though on this. I always used to have a flat as. Like everyone i asked would tell me. I mean i do'nt want to have a big ass or nothing, it just bothered me how flat it was. 3 cycle's later, well specially on this cycle eq,test cyp, my ass has grown.. like no joke. It's not huge or anything but it's grown. I've hear people telling me, and this girl i know smacked it and said "wow, even your ass is growin" I mean hey, to me that's a good compliment. just last week i asked a girl at work to check out my ass to see if it looks good or if i had a ass, and she said "it's good, it's not huge, AND IT'S NOT FLAT, but you do have a ass.. And that's not typicly the answer i would get, so, i would think it does help a little

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Seriously I doubt if it would the glute is a big muscle not like the bicep which site inj may help to stretch the muscle fascia leading to increased growth.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I used to have a boney little ass, at least now I have some volume back there, the old lady seems to like it.
    -Cy

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    mine is already round and plump so I don't need anymore cushion...I've been doing glutes only twice a week for the last 3 months so I was curious...

massripped is offline Junior Member
    I am doing 2 shots a week in my ass of eq and sus and my ass has gotten a little bigger. Why this happens I dont know.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    greg valentino would say so, lol...do i believe it? fuck no

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    dude my ass is big and plump from shooting in the glute, i'v gaind a lot of weigth and like ten pounds has to be in my ass hahah, not so big its bad just plump, oh well what can you do?

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    My ass is fucking huge. I don't know if it's from injecting in the glutes or what, but it's certainly large enough to be noticed. I can't get my legs to grow for shit, but my ass seems to respond diligently. However, whenever girls find it necessary to point this out to me, they always seem to like it. Oh well---if you got it, flaunt it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My ass is big enough already So I always inject my delts because they can never be to big

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    yea im with you brotha my ass is too big to begin with i just use spot injections cuz if i dont ill have a ass bigger than my girls...

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    My ass seems to have gotten slightly bigger lately..........

Thread Information