Jenseno9 is offline Member

Prop, winny, but what about clen?

I have read that clen can help keep your gains but I'm not sure when to start taking it. I have 100 clen tabs. Should I take them with my clomid therapy? I'm going to use the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method.
    my cycle
    Prop 100 EOD 1-6
    winny 50 EOD 1-6

Also should I start taking clomid 3 days after my last injection?
    Thanks Jens

4plates is offline Banned
    yes clomid3days after last injection!
    as far as the clen you can take it with clomid and run the 2x2 as you planned

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    i thought clomid was 2-3 weeks after last injection depending on what your taking....

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Prop and Winny are out of the body very quickly hence Clomid 3 days after. I know some people who start their Clomid 8 hours after their last shot of Winny.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by massmaker
    i thought clomid was 2-3 weeks after last injection depending on what your taking....
    exactly depending on what you are taking...but in this case. He is taking Prop. It has a half life of 2-3 days..so 3 days after your last injection is when you want to start clomid.

And as 4plates said...taking the clen with eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...while on clomid will be fine. however I perfer the 1 week on 1 week off off weeks eca..but they both work.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Prop and Winny are out of the body very quickly hence Clomid 3 days after. I know some people who start their Clomid 8 hours after their last shot of Winny.
    IMO there is no sense in taking it 8 hours after you last winny shot or drink if you are taking prop along with it. If winny alone that should be fine but like I said if you are taking prop..the prop is still in your system so if you are using the clomid for post cycle recovery rather then an anti-e it is best to wait 3 days after your last injection in this circumstance.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    jensen,
    nice looking short cycle. The clen will work great. On the 2wks off clen, take an eca stack. Have you thought about mixing in some fina with your prop? Just a thought!! Good luck bro!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by massmaker
    both short acting esters. Therefore out of your system in a couple of days. Hence the clomid in 3days. Enan,deca ,cyp,etc, longacting, therefore clomid in 3wks.

Thread Information