KeyMastur is offline VET

ouch....need help

ok, i know the last thing you want to see is a picture of my ass on the internet, but it's the only thing i could think of (besides seein a doctor). the circled area on my ass is swollen, and red. i know it's kinda hard to see in this picture though. it feels like there's a huge knot right there, and the pain goes away the longer the day gets (meaning the more i warm it up). but, in the morning it's rock hard again, and is painful to roll-over on, or even sit on. i did a cc of Sus (TTokkyo Testonon) in this cheek on the 5th, and it's still hurtin. wonderin if this is any kind of infection, bad shot, what? the black dot indicates the area around where i injected, and the arrow means that i didn't go straight in, but i also didn't go straight sideways. i kinda went at an angle towards the middle (so i could avoid gettin close to that joint). any help would be great...thanks....i iced it today after my game, and it feels a little better now...anyways..i'm out.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-09-2001 at 12:37 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Is it just sore, or are there other symptoms?

Bro, that isn't a big ole lump, which ive seen some pics of that are abcesses....i think you're fine, testanon KILLED ME, the first couple weeks...you're just gonna have to deal with it..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks like a dude's handprint to me

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    OOOOOOHHH....

FIGHT!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you need to inject a little more to the out side and higher, its more like a hip injection. upper , outer part of the glute, always. testonon is notorious for hurting like hell, it will make working out next to impossible in some cases. you'll be fine bro. the testo will get easier to inject as you go, but will always hurt. i much prefer the organon brand if its available

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    That looks like a dude's handprint to me
    actually, it was your sisters hand. i'll show you my other cheek where the other hand was, while she was grabbin my ass and makin my thrusts deeper. haha...

i deleted the pic b/c i got the answers i needed. thanks guys. i was gettin scared because the other cheek didn't hurt as bad for some reason. i think i'm gonna start goin in the legs from now on. i work my legs out in some form or fashion every day, so it should help to keep the blood flow up and reduce the pain.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bad idea bro. dont inject testonon into your quad. you think your glute hurts! gotta stick with the ass bro, its the better of 2 evils.

Thread Information