Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone acctually died from DNP?

I hear so many rumors n shit but i was wondering..has anyone acctually died while using dnp ...im starting a cycle next week although my diet is gunna be awsome and im taking the necisarrry precautions (antitoxants, minerals, vitamins, ect.) i was wondering what is the deathrate on this stuff some rumors have kinda freaked me out

Thanks
    Buck

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    YEp people have died way back in the day doctors would prescribe it to extremly fat ppl as a way to lose weight but when ppl started to die from it thats when they took it off the market.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Someone did not too long ago...there were other circumstances that weren't brought to light when it occured and a certain .com's were bashed because of the tragady.

Aragorn

Say for instance someone had a bad reaction....what type of symptoms would occur?? also are their any medications that if ur allergic to then u would be allergic to DNP ??

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I don't know too much on DNP so consider this a bump for you bro...I know there are a couple bro out there who are using right now and hopefully they'll enlighten you.

Aragorn

Yeh i see it awsome stuff as long as u use it respectably but i dont wanna die just for trying to loose 10-11lbs from it

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    Unless you just don't have the patience, i would not do DNP . On of my friends is a senior biology major and i asked him if he had heard of the stuff. He told me some scary shit!! It basically attacks any fatty deposit in your body including organs!!! I think I will stick with diet and exercise to lose weight.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by DHARB
    Unless you just don't have the patience, i would not do DNP. On of my friends is a senior biology major and i asked him if he had heard of the stuff. He told me some scary shit!! It basically attacks any fatty deposit in your body including organs!!! I think I will stick with diet and exercise to lose weight.
    Did he cite a study or any hard proof about DNP attacking organs? Any other details? (i.e: a certain dosage causes this effect?) I am interested in this statement because that is the first I have ever heard of DNP attacking organs.

well i can see DNP attacking fat on organs below 6% or so but im up here at 18-19%bf i dont think i would have a problem

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Man stay away from it. and if you are on this forum i take it you like to train. So get rid of the dnp idea and get your ass on a treadmill early in th morning before you eat train high reps lower weight and maybe some thermogenics which are as safe as it gets for fat loss aids and be happy about small loses 1-2lbs a week why do you have to lose 10 lbs in a week. why? it's not healthy and what good is it goin to do for you.

nuke is offline Member
    If you have that may concerns about a certain drug, my honest opinion would be dont take it.....

When I research a new drug if I heaar more the 1-2 people tell me very negative things its off my list.

You cant lower your dosage after your dead brother .

DNP is a toxic dye. It is extremely scary and has caused death in some unfortunate people. DNP effects the mitochondria of the cells in a persons body. It also effects ATP, Nad, Nadh in normal cell function. These compounds are invovled in a cells energy production and, metabolism in the cells. When DNP use goes wrong the mitochondria in the cell malfunction. Simply put without mitochondria functioning or functioning properly YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST. How scary is that thought? Lower the carbs, and pick a form of cardio that you enjoy. Ten to Twenty lbs. will melt off in no time.

biggerwillie78 is offline New Member
    I've used it twice. It will wear you down quicker than no other. Its unlike ECA in that it doesn' effect your heart rate(good). But it does feel like you have the flu and you can tell that its not good for your body. But, thats one of the things that must be taken into consideration when doing this. You pay for everything in life.
    I lost a belt loop in my waist and the third head of my quad became very distinct. I will do it one more time. Advice: don't eat alot of carbs when you do it, makes you feel like shit!

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    DNP is just like any other drug in this world....you abuse it, it will kill you. Use it correctly it will work. If you dont know what you're doing or you think you know what you're doing, stay away from it. If you know how to use it safely, more power to you, use it if you wish. People knock it from the horror stories they hear about it, how many of you drink alcohol? or smoke?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    If you dont know what you're doing or you think you know what you're doing, stay away from it.
    Now that is the best advise for people who want to try DNP . If you know what your doing it can be a great fat cutter. If you don't and you live life with your head up your ass it could kill ya.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RON

Now that is the best advise for people who want to try DNP. If you know what your doing it can be a great fat cutter. If you don't and you live life with your head up your ass it could kill ya.
    Amen.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Look for swelling in the face, neck and hands. BRIGHT redness and heat, raised rash that spreads VERY quickly over the body starting at the head and working down. swelling of the toung, swelling of the airway, and so on...these are some of the things I experienced on my 3rd DNP cycle, after doing 2 succesfull cycles of the SAME DNP earlier that year. I only mention the other cycles b/c some people seem to think that juse b/c they dont get a bad reaction from one cycle, they are safe useing it as that dose...I was below the dose recomended for my weight at the time and I had to make 3 trips to the ER b/c of it.

Originally posted by Buckyo7
    Say for instance someone had a bad reaction....what type of symptoms would occur?? also are their any medications that if ur allergic to then u would be allergic to DNP??

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I ordered 100 g's of the shit, I will post my results when i am finished with my cycle. But now i need a fucking digi scale that can weigh in Milligrams.

/////////not source/////////////////don't pm me asking for dnp .

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BigMike are you feeling a little more scared or differently knowing you are taking DNP rather than AAS. Just wondering what your mentality is going into this cycle. I have heard DNP is some crazy shit. Not trying to scare you or anything. Just wondering.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Painintheazz i was scared the first time i wanted to try AS, but that was because of all hype from the media. After carefull research i was finally ready to do a cycle and my fears an jitters were gone. I am taking that same approach with dnp in fact im being more cautious because i do believe that it is not the kind of shit one should underestimate. I still have some research left before i even make my final decision to perform my research with dnp.

The dnp is for research purposes only and will not be ingested by me or anybody i know!

Thread Information