joe_capone is offline Member

Thumbs up For all those stupid lil teenagers who want drugs......

Well when i was in high school my first year. gr 9. i knew this guy on the foot ball team who used to take juice. He was 15. He died last week from heart faliure. Everyone would convience him to stop with the juice but he never ever listned. He just went on saying "i know what im doing" bla bla and so on. He went on jucin' till he was 20. He couldnt even get laid!!!! He couldnt even get a damn erection!!! I spoke to some of his friends today and they all told me that b4 he died he once said "i wish i listened but instead i was a stubborn kid" THIS IS NO JOKE!!! For the love of god just wait till you are 20/21!!!!!! u dont wanna screw your lives up!!!

Mastiff is offline Member
    Joe, can you post his obituary or something? If I try to use this info to discourage teens from juicing I'll need to be more specific than "I read on a thread that some guy..."

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Joe, your intent is admirable and I'm sure your intention was to do the right thing, but I have to play devils advocate. When somebody that young dies from heart failure it is a strong possibility that the problem was there to begin with.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Kids going straight into juice are merely back alley dopers and nothing close to true athletes IMO. Whether it be a bodybuilder or RUGBY.

Personally I just cannot understand why the heck a teen would ever want to do gear in the first place? Considering their bloodstream is still flowing with natural test, why not take advantage of the "Free gear" already in their bodies and work extra hard?

My 2 cents worth of course, for what it's worth...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Joe, your intent is admirable and I'm sure your intention was to do the right thing, but I have to play devils advocate. When somebody that young dies from heart failure it is a strong possibility that the problem was there to begin with.
    I'd have to agree with Pete and believe there is a strong possibility he had a pre-existing condition if he died that early. Did this kid stay on the juice non-stop for 5 years or did he cycle on/off, also what was he taking (if you know)?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Personally I just cannot understand why the heck a teen would ever want to do gear in the first place? Considering their bloodstream is still flowing with natural test, why not take advantage of the "Free gear" already in their bodies and work extra hard?

My 2 cents worth of course, for what it's worth...

because they're teens. they don't want to think about stuff like that. i believe most of them that juiced anyway have no idea of pro's,and cons of AS. mostly all they know is DBOL will really get you big fast.. They see someone else who did a cycle get big, and that's all they want.. that's why we have this great community on here educating alot of these newbies. i just wish that there would be more of them that would actually take the time,and do some research before they get into the world of AS when they're too young and a tragedy like this could occur.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Actually 5 years is plenty of time for gear to kill you if you overdo it. High blood pressure can take you down. It's very likely he did have some irregular heart rythm (common in kids) that he would've outgrown had he not juiced it up. It's impossible to say for sure whether he killed himself on juice or not but it's very likely he accelerated his early death at a minimum!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    How old was he when he died?

joe_capone is offline Member
    well well guys like i said i knew him from our local h/s football team. he was a healthy kid at 15. started takin dbols at the age of 15 6 pink pills a damn day. by the time he was 18 his heart problems devloped. he looked awful. he wasnt juicing or even working out. they tell me he was fed up and wanted to get bigger and look better like he used to be. so he started jucing and he died in the middle of a cycle. he was 20 years old. this was like last month. they even told me he would sit at home and wallow in self pity and regret what he did back in the day. his friends would try to take him out he just never wanted to leave the house. he couldnt even get an erection he couldnt even get a girlfriend. im thankful i didnt take nothing as a teenager.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I second this opinion, and also add this;

this guy probably had some major heart problems in the first place obviously. Juice could have aggrivated it IMO.

Thread Information