Thread: Froze my amps

pumpd is offline New Member

Froze my amps

My friend left our stuff in his car over night and last night some of em seemed like they were froze cause only 1/2 of the juice was moving in the amp. He's gonna bring them inside his house from now on but does it mean my omnadren is no good anymore?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    your gear will be fine.

sometimes when im not sure if my gear is real, I ll throw one in the freezer to see if it will crystalize... your fine.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Fast Results
    sometimes when im not sure if my gear is real, I ll throw one in the freezer to see if it will crystalize... your fine.
    I personally don't have an faith in that method..but you right..it won't hurt the gear.

Originally posted by Shredz

I personally don't have an faith in that method..but you right..it won't hurt the gear.

understand your doubt but sometimes you need a little reassurance

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i read in the freezer test thread recently that this ruins the gear, u might wanna find that thread

peace

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know about keeping your pins in the freezer?.Supposed to make the injection less painful.Heard this once long time ago, takes the sting out of it.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red5
    Anyone know about keeping your pins in the freezer?.Supposed to make the injection less painful.Heard this once long time ago, takes the sting out of it.
    I would think this would make it MORE painful as I would think that the needle wouldn't be as bendy and you definitely want some play to the needle. But I'd like to hear from someone who has tried it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    oops

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by McBain

I would think this would make it MORE painful as I would think that the needle wouldn't be as bendy and you definitely want some play to the needle. But I'd like to hear from someone who has tried it.
    Yes I would have to agree here, besides, sticking a cold needle into my muscle, would give me a spasm and make muscle tense up. I made that mistake one time, while doing a calf injection and my muscle starting spasming right when I stuck the needle in. Within a few hours, I couldn't walk on that leg. Took about 2 days to finally get to where I could walk on it.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    lets try this.........

if you freeze your vials or amps, and condensation forms on the inside of the glass, you now have water mixed in with the gear. to me, that would make the vial not only un-sterile, but render the ba in the amps or vials useless.
    this has never happened to me, so i could be way off here.........

peace bb79

Pinz in the freezer? Eeep Why would anyone do that? Imagine trying to squeeze an oil based product in a 23 or 25ga frozen needle... ferget it!

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    well if condensation forms on the inside it was already there as water vapor or solute (in water based gear) to begin with so I dont think he will have to worry about that. Oil doesn't vaporize too easily, but alcohol does though and if enough of it comes out it could release the steriod from suspension

Also I've always wondered, when your lower the temperture of a liquid it has less volume, so why would it be harder to get it through a pin??? The particles wouldn't be as "excited" and applying pressure on the surrounding surface of the needle.

dern180 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red5
    I don't know about all that but I was told run it under hot water it makes the injection easier.

Thread Information