ezye is offline New Member

filling the syringe

I just took my second injection and have had trouble filling the syringe up to 1cc mark. am i not inserting enough air into the vial first or what?
    is it cool to inject in the same glute for a 9 week cycle, shoot every 6 days?
    Last edited by ezye; 10-28-2002 at 11:13 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What guage needle are you using? What AAS are you using? About the air..try injecting 1cc into the bottle then draw it back.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    what shit, what gauge

22 guage, deca 300, i tried injecting 2cc's of air first, when i draw back i get more air than juice

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    You edited it after I posted...why would you want to keep injecting in the same glute. At least alternate between the two. But you shouldn't have a problem doing delt shots either.

Make sure when the pin is in the bottle that it is in the juice and not pushed through to the air above when the bottle is upside down. You understand what I am trying to say?

alternate glutes every 6 days?
    when i insert air into bottle should i insert it into the top where there is no juice?

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    yo it doesnt matter, just shoot the air in, then flip it upside down and draw the juice as it comes you know??

the plunger on syringe gets a spring like suction and as i try to fill up to desired mark more air than juice goes into syringe then springs back down, i only get about 3/4 cc after attemping 3 times or so and alot of little air bubbles
    Last edited by ezye; 10-28-2002 at 11:35 PM.

Mastiff is offline Member
    When you draw it out you hold the vial upside down. The needle is pointing up. Look inside the vial and find the tip of the needle. Pull the syringe down, so that you slowly lower the tip of the needle inside the vial. You only want to see the very tip of the needle protruding from the rubber cap of the vial. It sounds like you have the needle inserted too far into the vial. When you flip it upside down, that leaves the tip of the needle out of the gear, so all you suck in is air. If only the tip of the needle protrudes thru the cap, when you turn the vial upside down, the needle can't reach to the air in the vial, so all you can suck up is gear.

i hear ya bro, ill give it a try on friday, im anticipating this shot

snowman is offline Senior Member
    one thing you can try; it works for me.... i put the bottle under warm water, to warm up the AS [ easier to fill the syringe, and also easier to inject]... like i said it works for me... you may want to give that a try.

cool, thanks bro

Thread Information